Tsunami of the Undead

"THEY RUN LIKE MIGHTY MEN, THEY CLIMB THE WALL LIKE MEN OF WAR; EVERY ONE MARCHES IN FORMATION, AND THEY DO NOT BREAK RANKS."

-JOEL 2:7

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL

NOVEMBER 16, 2022

Let me tell you the truth. When we arrived to Jerusalem, two days ago, it was the most peaceful place I've ever been to during the zombie apocalypse. To my amazement, there were no zombies in Jerusalem. Tel Aviv? Lots of zombies. Damascus? Lots of zombies. Nazareth? Lots of zombies. Bethlehem? Lots of zombies. Jerusalem? Not one zombie.

Some of the Israeli soldiers had built a wall inside of Jerusalem, several months before, 'just in case' the zombies ever tried to invade Zion.

Yeah, before you ask, yes, the Israelis were the ones who prophesied that a zombie apocalypse was coming. The world just ignored them, some mocked them, saying that they "simply were using their war money for the wrong purpose." Of course, now with the epidemic, everyone is fleeing to Jerusalem, realizing, that the Israelis, they were indeed right. I think it's too late for anyone to admit that the Jews knew what they were doing, and the world didn't.

Anyways, we stayed at an Israeli hotel for two days, not coming out at all, no, not even to go grocery shopping

Anyways, we stayed at an Israeli hotel for two days, not coming out at all, no, not even to go grocery shopping. We ate our meals in the cafeteria in the hotel, so there really was no need to get out of the hotel.

One of the Israelis who were in that hotel started prophesying, saying, that "The zombies are coming, and they shall leap upon the wall." X and I were unsure of whether we should believe him or not. I mean, when Israel was telling everyone that "corpses will walk the earth", no one believed them, yet, what they predicted came to pass. So, do we just believe in any Israeli, and take his word for it?

At the time, the Israeli government started opening up their "Salvation Camps", underground shelters, in which people could gather together, safely, if the zombies were ever to invade Zion. "You think we should check the Salvation Camps out?", X whispered over my shoulders.

I watched the Israeli man as he continued pacing back and forth, prophesying. "They shall climb the walls like men of war! They shall leap upon mountains!" I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess we should check them out, just in case." X nodded his head in agreement.

" X nodded his head in agreement