Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V.
College. What is college? School in the Caribbean is a lot different than school in New York. I look out the window of the cab. "Whoa." Is all I can get out.

I hear the cab driver chuckle as he pulls up to the place the I assume is Miranda University. "What do I owe you?" I ask as I take out my wallet.

"Free of charge." The cab driver responds

I look at him shocked but he just nods his head .I grab my bag (I only brought a small book bag) and make my way to the front office. A/N ( I don't know if they have a front office in colleges but whatever)

I look around at all of the chaos that seems to be happening on campus. I find a nearby bench to sit down on, but not long after that someone else plops down next to me. I look over to see the most beautiful human being ever, he seems to be out of breath like from running or something. It doesn't take long for him to look over at me but when he dose I snap my head down and begin planning with my hands and pretend that I wasn't just staring at him.

"Hi you're probably wondering why some random dude just plopped down next to you, well it's a long story that I don't have time to tell but I do have time to tell you my name."

No way, The cutest guy that has ever walked the earth is about to tell me his name. Ok play it cool Alex be that cool dude you are deep inside.

"I'm John Laurens in the place to be, which just happens to be next to you cutie."

I immediately turn my head to look at him wide eyed as a blush crept across my face. I look him to see a huge smirk on that beautiful face of his.

"O-oh umm I'm Alexander Hamilton."

Damn it Alex you totally fucked that up.

"Well Alexander Hamilton can I buy you coffee sometime?"

"That would be nice."

We exchanged numbers and headed our separate ways, man I thought life in new York was gonna be hard but so far it's been great.

A/N: Hello hello hello and welcome to my first ever fanfiction. Out of the 2 years that I have been on wattpad this is the first time that I have ever written a story wow. Well I love comments and feedback so please give me lots of that. Until next time my fellow Hamiltrash good bye loves.