Chapter 15

Alexander's P.O.V.
Thomas apologized after he hurt me he said that his anger got the best the best of him and that he wet would never hurt me on purpose. Of course he wouldn't he loves me, right?

Angelica's P.O.V.
It's been about a month and everything has changed. We never see Alexander anymore. The only person that does is Laf and that's only because they have French with them. Oh yeah that's another thing after the whole Jefferson fiasco Lafayette told us that he was non-binary. I don't know why he didn't tell us sooner I mean our group is full of gay people. You see that was the day we decided to go around the table and come out to each other. Turns out Eliza's the only straight one. We already knew that Laf John and Herc were all gay nothing new. But it turns out that the pegster is gay too. She says that she's been crushing on Maria Reynolds hard for a while. We were find with it but Peggy still doesn't want to tell Dad. Then there's me I'm aromantic. That's it and I'm fine with it. John hasn't been the same ever since that macaroni fucker took Alexander. I've been making sure he eats correctly every day. He still goes to his classes though. As I'm walking to John's dorm I see Alexander sitting in the garden. He's always been interested in plants I think it's cute. I walk over to him I think I have an idea.

"Hello there Alexander."

"Your name is Angelica right?" Oh my gosh he sounds like the cutest little five year old.

"Yes that's right."

"Well Thomas said that I wasn't supposed to talk to talk to you and it's really bad if I disobey him." When he said that I noticed that he kind of shifted like he was uncomfortable.

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Alexander Hamilton tell me right now does Thomas ever hurt you."

"Well not on purpose he tells me that he loves me and that he would never purposely hurt me." Oh my gosh this poor baby has been brain washed.

"Alexander would you like come with me I think that you should get away from Jefferson for a little while."

"But he'll be mad."

"I'll protect you I promise that nothing will happen to you."

"Ok." This may be easier that I thought.

A/N: today has been sucky and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet.