Chapter 7

Jefferson's P.O.V.
I was walking with Jemmy until i saw the "Revolutionaries" and some new guy.

"Who is that?" I ask Jemmy he responds. "That's Alexander Hamilton, He's in our law class." "Oh ok." I manage to get out.

The next day I decide to pay closer attention to the people who are in my classes. It's lunch time and I see Alexander with the trouble makers. I walk over to them knowing I'm better then them.

Alexander's P.O.V.

I see the queen bitch and whatever he calls a "posse" (Madison and Burr) walking towards our table. Pfft I bet he thinks that he better than us.

"Hamilton."

"Jefferson." "You know Jefferson?" Laffayette asked disgusted. " Unfortunately, I do." I respond with even more disgust. Eliza grabbed my arm and said "Come on Alex we don't talk to people like him." "Oh protecting your little ham slice are you." he says with his signature smirk. Eww as if i was dating Eliza she's like my sister. I was about to shoot back but someone dose before I get I get a chance to.

"EXUSE ME MISTER SHITFACE BUT HE IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT ANYONE ELSE'S GOT IT? AND NO ONE AND I MEAN FUCKING NOOOO ONE CALLS HIM A NICKNAME THAT SPOT IS TAKEN FOR ONE PERSON AND THAT PERSON IS ME. NOW TAKE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE, IF I CAN EVEN CALL YOU THAT IM SURE YOU STAY HAVING THREESOMES WITH MADISON AND BURR OVER THERE! I BET THEY AREN'T EVEN YOUR FRIENDS THEY'RE YOUR FUCK BUDDIES!" The one only John fucking Laurens.

The rest of the revolutionaries stare at him while pull by the arm away from the situation and back to the dorm. John was still fuming, red in the face.

"John please calm down." I plead hoping that he will stop. He looks me in the eyes and his eyes filled with sorrow and he immediately wrapped his arms around me. "Alex I'm so so sorry I just got so upset I just can't stand him."

"It's ok John, and um just question you mentioned something about a nickname do you have one for me?" "Hmm let me think." "Kidding I know." He drags his last word out. "So what is it!?" I ask getting slightly impatient. He lightly chuckles "How about baby girl?" He says kissing my forehead. "Baby girl. I like it." I give him a peck on the lips and nuzzle up into his chest.

A/N: Im actually pretty proud of this chapter heh. Ok thank you guys SOOO much for 400 reads I mean this book sucks so umm yeah. Ok and for every 500 reads I guess I'll do a following spree on social media or a periscope live. I'll probably do the periscope love if I get 1k reads. SHOUT OUT TO John-Laurens love you mwah💕 until next time loves.