Chapter 16

Alexander's P.O.V.
I walk with Angie to her friends house. She seems nice I don't see why Thomas told me not to talk to her. Angie told me that he friend's name was John. Hmm, his name sounds so familiar. I wonder where I've heard that name before.

Once we arrive to the dorm Angelica walks right in. I stand behind her not knowing what to do as she approached the couch. There seems to be some one laying on the couch with blankets piled on top of them. Angie goes over and begins to pull the blankets back. I stand on my tip-toes to look over her shoulder and, I see the most beautiful human being ever. He looks so familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

"John get up I brought food." She slightly shook him to try and wake him up.

He refused and turned on his side. Angelica sighed. She slowly raised her hand and slapped the living shit out of him. I flinched at the loud sound.

"JOHN LAURENS GET YOUR ASS UP NOW I HAVE FOOD AND A PERSON HERE TO SEE YOU."

"Geez Angelica I'm up. No need to be abusive." He began to rise up (heh heh)
from the couch. When he stood up he eyes met mine. Man he's cute. Wait what?

"Alexander?" his eyes seemed to fill with hope. I stand there a minute, staring at all of his beautiful features. His green eyes, all one million of his freckles, till I come to the realization.

"I remember."

A/N: ok it's short I know but it just felt natural to leave the story right there. Sorry I didn't update I said I would but I was doing a math project that was due Friday. (I didn't finish it so that's like 5% off my grade cause it's late.) ANY WAY! I've got a science project, a French project, AND a math project that I need to turn in tomorrow. I haven't even started the science and French project. Don't judge me. OH AND ONE OTHER THING. I think Anthony has green eyes but it's really hard to tell. WHATEVER. PEACE OUT BITCHES.