Chapter 4

John's P.O.V.
Ok so today is the day Alex meets all of my friends. This could go great but it could also crash and burn. Alright John stay positive. I sit there thinking about the worst thing that could possibly happen when I hear a knock at the door.
Breath John.

In

Out

In

Out

I open the door to see three girls. The Schuyler sisters. The smallest one Peggy seems to be the happiest to see me because she automatically jumped on to me.

"Peggy." The oldest sister says sternly.

"Sorry about that John." Eliza, the middle sister apologizes.

"It's fine I love Peggy."

We sit on the couch and not long after that Herc and Laf get here now to wake up Alexander.
-------------------------------------------------
I walk into Alex's room to see him putting on some type of bra thing, wait what!?!?!?

Alex's P.O.V.

As I'm putting on my bider I turn around to see John standing in the doorway. Shit.

"YOUR A GIRL!?"

"JOHN SHHHH PLEASE."

"Ok ok but please tell me what is happening."

I look down and feel tears streaming down my face. John walks over to me and pulls me into a fight hug.

"No John I'm not a girl, well not exactly. I'm transgender I couldn't pay for the full surgery so I still have some female parts." I manage to get out as sob into his chest.

"It's ok just finish getting ready then come on out every one is already here." With that he gets up and heads to the door.

"And remember Alexander there is some one in your corner even when you can't see me I'll be there."

A/N: WHAT IT DO Y'ALL. I am extremely southern sorry about that. Ok so yeah it's short the chapters may start getting longer when I get more readers and you know just deeper into the story until next time loves good bye.