Chapter 11

A/N: Im gonna start writing in third person now but like going back and forth.

The doctor called Alexander's name and the three boys scurried over.

"IS HE ALIVE?" John was the first one to say something.

"Yes, you can see him but-" before the doctor could finish John rushed to Alexander's room. Laf and Herc shrugged at each other then before John rushed back to the doctor.

"Umm where is Alexander's room exactly?" He asked sheepishly.

"Room 300 but!"

"Ok byeee!" With that he hurried off again.

Jefferson's P.O.V. (See)
I drive home bruised badly from the fight with John, Hercules, and Lafayette. I open the door to see Jemmy James with tears in his eyes and his head down. I walk over to him and put my arm around him but he pushed it off. "James what's wrong?" He stared at me angry. I am so confused what did I do wrong.

"Look Thomas, I don't know how to say this but I don't think we should see each other any more."

"I'm sorry what."

"I know that you like someone else."

"WHAT WHO TOLD YOU!" How could he have figured this out.

"Thomas some times you think out loud and I kind of went through your phone." He says fiddling his hands.

"YOU DID WHAT!"

"IM SORRY."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HOW COULD YOU."

"WHAT ABOUT YOU YOUR OVER CRUSHING ON SOME DICKBAG."

"DON'T DISRESPECT HIM."

"WHY SHOULDN'T I."

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM."

"YEAH BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOVE SOME ONE YOU ALMOST KILL THEM." I gasped dramatically and place my hand over my chest.

"You know what Thomas I'm done with this conversation get out."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me get the hell out of my place."

With that I turn around and race out the door tears streaming down my face.

-------------------------------------------------
(At the hospital)
John's P.O.V.
Once I make it to Alexander's room I see him sitting up in his bed I walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek.

"Oh my sweet sweet Alexander I've missed you, how are you feeling." He looked up at me as he took my hand off of his face.

"Two questions." He says.

"Yes my love."

"Who are you and who is Alexander."

What!

A/N: Hello have you missed me? Good chapter right? Right. Ok yeah so umm thanks for everything loves see you bye kisses *mhwa* tootaloo.