Chapter 20

Peggy's P.O.V.
I was sitting at a table waiting for Maria to come out of the restroom while I was texting the group. I just can't believe that Alex is younger than me. I have so many questions. Oh she's back.

"Hey Peggy I had such a great time hanging out with you I think we should do it again some time."

"Oh uh yeah, definitely!" I say rubbing the back of my neck. We trade phones entering our numbers. We say our good byes and head our separate ways.

John's P.O.V.
Alexander has been on his laptop all day.

"Hey Alex Laf and Herc invited us to the bar. Do you want to come?"

"Nah I've got a lot of work to do plus if Washington ever find he'd kill me." He says with out looking away from his laptop.

"Fine. Just don't work to hard." I laugh.

"And you don't have too much fun with out me." He smiles.

"That's not possible." I give him a kiss on the cheek, grab my jacket, and go.

Angelica's P.O.V.
Eliza and I were on our way back home from the mall. The car is full of bags, I don't know how they all fit.

"I feel like we're forgetting something." Eliza says, scratching her head.

"Let me think, jackets?

"Have them."

"Great. Shoes?"

"Uh huh."

"Dresses."

"Yeah!" I try to think harder.

"I don't get it Liza, what are we missing?"
I see her facial expression change instantly.

"Oh. My. Gosh." My eyes widen.

"PEGGY!" We say at the same time.

Peggy's P.O.V.
I walk around the mall for while trying to find my sisters. After about fifteen minutes I call Eliza.

"Hello?" She asks nervously.

"Where the hell are you guys." She takes a minute to respond.

"Well..."

"ELIZA!"

"Sorry, you see Peggy we're on our way to the mall."

"What?"

"We kind of forgot you." Typical.

I groan. "You bitches better be back soon, or else I'm telling daddy."

"NO,NO PLEASE DONT!"

"Whatever. Bye"

"Bye."

Eliza's P.O.V.
"Bye." I tell Peggy.

"So?" Angelica asks me.

"She threatened to tell daddy."

"Fuck." She mumbles.

"I know."

"What are we going to do?" "Daddy is probably expecting us to be home by now!" She yells.

"WE HAVE TO TELL HIM!"

"NO WAY!"

"ANGIE!"

"ELIZA THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I AM GONNA LET YOU TELL DADDY!"

"THEN YOU FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. ITS YOUR FAULT."

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?"

"YOURE THE OLDEST. YOU SHOULD BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!"

"How about we both just shut the fuck up until we get Peggy. Ok?"

"Whatever." I say turning towards the window.

A/N: guess who's back from the dead! No sorry it isn't Alexander Hamilton. ITS ME! I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately school is just so UGH. And I promise that I'll have those covers out soon. OK BYE!