Christmas filler

A/N: Aight here's a little something for Christmas. It doesn't fit in with the storyline. Ok enjoy.

Alexander's P.O.V.
Christmas. It's my first Christmas in New York and my first one with my friends. When I turn my head to look out side all I see is snow. IM GONNA PLAY THE HELL OUTTA THAT SHIT. I ran around the house looking for John until I found him in the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful and merry Christmas." He says while walking over to me.

"Same to you!" I laughed as he kissed my cheek.

"Why are you running around like a mad man?"

"SNOOOOOW!" I yelled causing him to jump a little.

"Whoa calm down there we can play in the snow after you open presents."

"Ugh fine." I ran over and sat by the tree.

There weren't many presents because we're both broke but I got the coolest present. I got the book for that musical Miranda. Pretty lit I know.

Soon later Lafayette and Hercules showed up then the Schuylers not long after that.

"Ok people are here. Snow. Now." I kind of stared John down.

"Alright, go get ready." He waves me off. He was already dressed. I wonder when that happened.

After I get dressed we all go outside. HELL YEAH SNOW TIME! I take one step and I fall straight on my ass. John comes over to me and helps me up. "You alright there?" Be asks with a smirk.

"Just fine." I reply. We had a snowman competition and Eliza was the judge. I don't know how but mine one. She was probably just trying to be nice.

"Are you enjoying yourself cupcake?" John asks while holding my hands.

"Yes. This is all so amazing." We both begin to lean in before I feel something cold hit my back.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS THREW THAT?" As I yell that I see Peggy try to hide behind a tree.

"I see you Peggy." I begin to run after her.

After a while I finally catch her. "Heeeey..." She says innocently.

"Hi." I respond with a devilish smile. I bend down and pick up a handful of snow. She begins to back away.

"Come on Alex, we're friends no need to be violent."

"Yeah friends." I pull her into a side hug as if everything was ok. Before she knew what was coming I smashed snow all over her face. "Gotcha!" I laugh.

"Damn it Alex." She begins to laugh. I look around at all of my friends. This has been a pretty eventful year.

A/N: heh heh heeeeey... this took a lot longer than so was hoping to finish and I'm sorry. Tbh I can't do anything right. I don't understand why you guys read my book. It fucking sucks. But hey I don't judge others opinions sooo whatever. OK BYE!!