Chapter 3

John's P.O.V.
This can't be happening the guy that I met  earlier is my roomate. NO WAY. He is so cute like words can even describe him, I mean he is everything I could have ever asked for. Smart, cute, and funny I have to make him mine soon but not to soon I mean we only met today. The only problem is he probably isn't even gay. I'm like way super mega gay everyone knows that. I know I'll just talk to him get to know more about and he'll fall into my trap. MWAHAHAHAHA. Ok so that may have sounded a little evil, alright on with the plan.

"Hey Alexander come here for a second."

I hear his footsteps getting closer.

"What's up John?"

"Well umm, I thought that maybe we could get to know each other better."

"I'd love that." He turned a light pink with that answer. This may just be easier than I thought.

"So what do you want to know about me?" I pause I didn't think I'd get this far what do I want to know about him.

"Well where are you from?" Alex looks at me kind of gloomy maybe that was a bad question.

"Oh umm, maybe I'll answer that question another time."

"Oh ok, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Damn it John you made him uncomfortable.

"Oh no that's ok, Well let's start off simple. I like the color green and Im bi." When Alex said his second answer he looked we with a sort of uneasy smile.

"Well I'm gay if that helps."

"Yeah we'll I kind of already knew that so..." His voice started to trail with that so. I kind of chuckeld but then something strange happened.

"Ow."

"Alex are you ok?" I began to worry he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"Ow ow ow ow." He shot up and ran to the bathroom. Well that was strange.

Alex's P.O.V.
Shit this hurts like fucking hell. I leave John sitting there dumbfounded as I run to the bathroom. I have a huge secret. I'm transgender. I used to be a girl now I'm a boy. Sort of. I forgot about all about my bider as soon as I get to the bathroom I pull it right off. I don't plan on telling anyone any time soon. I hear John on the other side of the door.

"Hey Alex you ok in there?" He sounds very worried so of course I lie and say

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine." I'm not.

"Well ok if you are I just wanted to let you know that my friends are coming over tomorrow if that's ok with you."

"Oh yeah, yeah  that's fine." At this I finally exit the bathroom with my PJ's on.

"I've had a long day and I'm gonna get some shut eye night John."

"Oh umm ok night Alex hope you sleep."

I head to my room and fall asleep thinking about what awaits me tomorrow.

A/N: Yo wat it do ma fam. No? Ok then my bad. Don't forget that I love feedback. Feedback makes my flowers grow 🌷🌸🌹💐🌼🌺🌻. (If you can't see those they are just a lot of flower emojis.) Until next time my loves. Good bye. Btw I'm sorry that it's so short.