Chapter 13

John's P.O.V.
We decided that it would be best to sit in a circle and say a few things to help Alex's memory come back faster. When I see Alex he is on Jefferson's arm. Oh that's strange but I'm not gonna get to far into that. I pat the spot next to me for him to sit next to me I see him squeeze Jefferson's arm tighter and tjeff looks down at he points to me and tjeff slightly nods. They make their way towards me and I smile at Alex he turns his head the other way so he doesn't have to look at me. Ok that's a little strange. Once they sit down Alexander is still by Thomas's side. I am on the left of Alex and Thomas is on the right.

"Ok let's begin shall we." Peggy shouts. I see Alex flinch in the corner of my eye, I put my hand on his leg and he slightly pushes it off. Ok now I'm starting to get a little worried.

"Ok so first off Alex any questions?" I asked him.

"Yes. Why do you keep calling me Alex or Alexander I thought that my name was Harper-Anne?" Oh boy.

"Well you see when you were younger that was your name and you were girl, but when you got older you realized that you wanted to be a boy so you changed your name to Alexander Hamilton and that's also why you're wearing that thing under your shirt." I saw him peek in his shirt. "Oh." He is so adorable.

"I think I remember something. I was sitting next to father because I wanted to tell him something. I was finally ten and I thought that he would understand I told him that I wanted to be a boy." I lift my head up and looked around the room to see tears forming in everyone's eyes.
"And well he didn't really approve that. He slapped me and told me that I was useless, but that's all remember." I saw tears running down his face he took a deep breath and continued.

"Where are mother and father any way?" Shit.

"Well uh Alex you see, I guess after you told your father that he left. And your mother well umm about her she, she passed away when you were twelve." This is killing me. He looked me panicked"WHAT ABOUT JAMES IS HE OK WHERE IS HE!" He shouts in my face.

"Who is James baby?"  He looked disgusted when I called him baby. Well then. "James was my older brother, oh I love him so much."

Fuck this shit is so hard. "Sweetheart James died." Crap this sucks. "Wha-what?"

"I am so sorry." I tell him I mean what else was I supposed to say. He began to sob so I reached out and tried to pull him into my chest but when I touched him he just cried harder. What did I do? Jefferson pulls him in and holds him tightly and he calms down a bit. I can feel my eyes get teary everyone else looks at me. I get up run to my room and lock the door. I shoved my face in my pillow and cried harder. I have no idea of what's going on.

A/N: WHAT'S THIS TWO UPDATES IN A DAY OH MY GOODNESS. Well iiiiiiii hope you liked the chapter. Please don't kill me I was set on fire again so that's happening. UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVELIES BYYYE!!!