ANOTHER FRIGGIN' AUTHOR'S NOTE BECAUSE YES.

Hello everyone! First of all, thanking you again for helping me reach over 1200 mother-trucking reads and 130+ votes! ASDFGHJKL! Also, thank you all for your support, I've been going through a kind of hard time with a new school and self esteem issues, so coming home every day to all of these amazing comments has really made my life a whole lot better.

Again, I'm also thanking you because as I've been doing this, I've been writing a book that's not a fanfiction on the side and this amazing feedback has really helped me- I sent the first 13,000 words to a publishing agency about 5 minutes ago. I've had an amazingly and fantasticly talented asdfghjkl editor help me with this but if I hadn't had such encouragement on 'Beside You', I'm honestly not sure if I would have been able to press send.

I do need to continue to work on that, obviously to have it polished so it will be as close to perfect as possible by the time they tell me whether they want to publish it or not, but I'm still continuing with 'Beside You' and its sequels, even if my book does get published, because I'm enjoying writing it so much. 

Who knows? Maybe there might even be a film or a series for my story in a few years time, if it's well received. Probably not, but still, it's okay to wonder, I suppose. (The fandom would probably be freaking crazy, but we're all used to that.) 

Thank you all so much! I love you! ~ SherlockedDoors