Prologue

On the island of Isla Nublar, a young girl runs around the beach with her great grandfather. "Now don't go too far Mae alright?" "Okay Great John!" Mae said. Mae ran into the forest and looked around, "Ooo, so pretty." Mae walked around before she heard rustling from the bushes. Mae gave a gasp and stepped back in fear. The rustling stopped, and a figure jumped out. Mae squeaked and fell back on the ground. The figure fully revealed itself, it looked like a toddler like Velociraptor. Mae suddenly calmed down and she giggled while standing up. Mae took a step forward and looked closely at the velociraptor with a smile, "Wow, you're a raptor, where's your mommy and daddy?" The velociraptor crooked its head to the side, but made a purring and growling sound. Mae nodded with a frown, "Me too, I know what it's like to have mommy and daddy make you feel not normal." Mae slowly put her hand out to the velociraptor. The velociraptor observed her hand before nudging her hand, the velociraptor began to purr into Mae's hand. Mae giggled a bit. "Mae! Where are you! It's time to go!" Her great grandfather called. The velociraptor quickly pulled away and began to rush back, but not before looking to Mae. Mae gave a wave as the velociraptor ran back to its original location. Mae smiled big and ran out of the forest to the beach. Mae rushed up to her great grandmother, "Great John! I met a velociraptor!" Great John laughed a bit, "I'm sure you did Mae, maybe one day, you'll work at the Jurassic park." Mae's eyes widen with excitement, "Really?" Great John nodded, "Yes, maybe you'll even be working with a whole world of Jurassic creatures."