Chapter 1

"Welcome, to Jurassic World." The theme park bustled with families and friends. All here to see dinosaurs. Except me, well somewhat of me. Hi, I'm Mae Hammond, great granddaughter of John Hammond, he was creator of the first Jurassic Park. I have, um weird abilities, I'm very close to dinosaurs in a way. You see, I can understand when a velociraptor barks or snarls, I know what they're saying, frankly I've had jumpy abilities, literally, I can jump at a inhuman height. I have speed, and my teeth and eyes are like a raptors'. At some point if I need to, I use my raptor sounds, I had to do that to show who's boss. Some would say it's pretty cool, I would to, but I think of it as my personal instincts. I don't show it unless I have to, not to show off like a bunch of people would have done. Right now as I speak, I'm walking to the raptors' paddock, it's my first day working here in the Jurassic World, I don't known any employee there, I know I have to meet with this guy, Owen Grady. He supposedly takes care of these four raptors, I know their names, Echo, Delta, Charlie, and finally Blue. They seem interesting. Coming close to the paddock I heard the sudden call, "Pig loose! Pig loose!" I rushed over to the paddock and saw an employee try to catch the pig. To no success he fell over the bridge and into the paddock. He caught three raptors' attention. I quickly ran to the gates that this guy opened. "Owen no!" Shouted a guy. So this guy is Owen, okay checked that off my list of things to do. I rushed in the gates into the paddock. I helped the guy who looked a couple years older than up, "Go!" He nodded and rushed out of the paddock. A couple guys pointed their weapons to the raptors. "Oh no, no, hold your fire!" Owen shouted. Owen began to approach the the three raptors, "Hold your fire do not fire!" Owen held his hand out to the three raptors. The raptors hissed at him, "Put 12 amps in these animals, they're never gonna trust me again." I looked closely at the three raptors and immediately could tell which was which. They looked to me with a growl, well, isn't that just rude. I growled back at them. Owen looked to me with confusion, "What are you doing in here?!" "My job!" I said. Blue hissed at me, "Who do you think you are?" "Blue stand down. Stand down." Owen said. Blue snapped at Owen. Owen glared, "Hey! Hey, what did I just say!?" I saw Delta move closer and approached her, "Delta I see you! Back up!" Delta growled at me, "You're not my alpha!" I scowled at her before looking to Owen, "You! Leave! Now!" "Excuse me!?" "You heard me, now go!" I shouted at him. Owen was going to say something, but I growled at him, he finally rushed back to the gate. "Close it!" I said. "Are you crazy?!" That guy shouted. "Hey, just trust me." I said softly. "Close the gates!" The other guy said fearfully. Jeez what a wimp. The guy seemed to hesitate before he finally fully closed the door. I took a glance at the others before looking back to the raptors. I cracked my neck and knuckles, "So. I'm not your alpha, but I will make sure I show you who else you're dealing with, if I win, well, I am your alpha female, if I lose, I can leave with whatever scratches and bites you give me, deal?" The three looked very confused, but glanced at each other. "We should do it Blue, she does look delicious." Charlie said. "Fair point." Blue said. "Never said you can eat me." I pointed out. Now they seemed more confused. "Did she just understand us?" Delta asked. "Yeah, I do understand you three, now hurry up before I change my mind about this." I growled. They growled at me, "Fine. Have it your way." I got into a position while Owen and the others watched closely. My eyes suddenly changed to a yellow and red raptor look. My teeth became sharp. I made raptor sounds that caught them by surprise. They growled and hissed at me before Delta lunged at me. I also lunged at her and jumped over her with ease and landed. I quickly looked fast enough to dodge Blue's jaws. Charlie tried to bite my legs, but I jumped again. I didn't want to hurt them, but another way to show who was alpha female, was to give a strong, harsh call, so I did. I gave a screeched and snarled. The three stopped and Blue stepped forward, she must be close to alpha female, but not quite. Blue also gave a screech, a bit more harsh than mine. I growled and took a deep breath in, I gave my loudest, harshest screech. Blue stepped back with what looked like wide eyes. Blue looked back to the others with a look. The others looked down, Blue looked to me before also bowing, "Lucky, you get to be with the alpha more." I gave a small smile, "Don't worry, I won't steal your alpha, now...go!" The three scattered away. I walked back to the others. Owen slowly opened the gates and I walked passed. When he closed the gate, I looked at him with a sharp look, "I'm Mae, Mae Hammond, great granddaughter of John Hammond, and I'll be working with you as alpha female."