☆{Same History} Fubuki Shirou☆

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Fubuki Shirou X Ghost!Reader

[Same history]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You were dead. And a ghost, wandering around Inazuma Town.

Nobody can see you. Nobody can sense you. Nobody can touch you. You are practically alone.

You died in a avalanche accident in Hokkaido. All of your family survived. Except you.

Everytime you visit your family, they would mostly be crying, looking at your photo album.

You softly smile, and you often protect them from evil spirits, as you know that your family had loved you with all their heart.

But to kill your boredom, you often go to Inazuma Town, where everybody plays soccer.

You were also hooked up on that sports, and played with it when nobody was there.

"Excuse me..."

You jerked up. You stopped kicking the ball, trying not to freak out whoever was there, and prayed that he, or she, didn't see the ball bouncing in mid-air.

"Uhm... Are you okay?" A voice asked.

You hesitantly looked back, and saw a boy with silver hair and eyes. He looked somewhere around your age.

You looked left and right, and even behind, to see if anybody was there, to greet the silver haired boy back.

"Hello. I am talking to you, miss."

You looked at the boy. His eyes were focused on you.

You slowly pointed to yourself.

"Are you... Talking to..."

"You? Yes, I am." The boy said.

You widened your eyes. You thought that living humans couldn't see ghosts.

"Can you see me?" You asked.

The boy nodded, slightly confused.

"Can you hear me?" You asked again.

He nodded, with confusion written on his face.

"Can you-"

"Uhm... Can we change the topic?" The boy suddenly asked.

You sighed, and nodded.

"By the way. I always see you playing alone on the side of the field. Why not play with others? Its really fun." The boy asked.

You sighed.

~§~

"Nani? You are a ghost?"

"Hai. How are you able to see me?"

"Well. Probably because of my brother."

You tiled your head. "Brother?"

Fubuki nodded. "He died in a avalanche..."

You were shocked. "That happened to me too..."

"And he is in this scarf here. Now I think I have the ability to see ghosts."

You nodded. "Fubuki? What school do you go to?"

"I go to Raimon Jumior high."

"Souka."

~§~

He could see you... You were happy that you had a friend, as you were very introverted at times.