☆{An Assassin's Wound} Tsurugi Yuuichi☆

Sachi: Gah, this seems rushed... By the way, this is the second part. The first part is in the previous page. Read it if you haven't!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Tsurugi Yuuichi X Assassin!Reader

[An Assassin's Wound]
Part Two
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You were simply lost in Yuuichi's shining golden eyes. Your heart rate has been speeding up every second.

But you were disrupted by an abrupt phone call.

From your boss.

You excused yourself from the brothers.

"Su... Surimasen... I'll be right back..."

You walked to somewhere quiet and answered the phone call.

"Yes. [Y/C/N]'s speaking." You answered in a low voice.

"[Y/C/N]." Your boss stated. "Another news just came in. You'll have to eliminate another patient in the hospital you're currently in. He's in room 402."

"Yes, sir." You hung up the call.

You slowly walked back to the brothers.

"Gomene, I'll have to use the bathroom. I'll be quick!"

"Sure. Be careful." Yuuichi replied. Kyousuke, just kept silent as usual.

You turned around and ran into the hospital. You searched for room 402.

Yuuichi's P.O.V

I watched [F/N] as she ran towards the hospital. She seems really kind, and beautiful... I know it's weird, but I can't help but think about her every time...

I slowly turned to my little brother.

"Why are you so quiet today?" I asked. "It certainly is unusual to see you like this all day..."

"No..." Kyousuke trailed. "It's just... That nurse... Something fishy's going on with her..."

"Oh? How so?" I asked.

"She..." He paused. "Uhm... She looks too young to work here. And I don't remember seeing a nurse like her yesterday. I didn't even know that she existed."

"She did say that she was new." I said.

"But... I am close with all the doctors and nurses there. I didn't even know her. She just... Popped out of nowhere..."

I thought for a bit.

"But is she a threat to us?"

"I don't know..." Kyousuke wondered. "I think I'll go spy on her for a bit."

"Uhm... Okay..." I trailed. "Be careful."

3rd Person

You silently opened the door after knocking gently.

The patient was in a coma. This was going to be an easy task.

You smirked. Without entering, you swiftly threw a dagger at the corner of the room to destroy the cctv. Then you stabbed your victim in the neck. You heard a feint gasp. You made sure that you didn't have any blood stains on you.

After you removed the daggers from your victim and the cctv, you got the heck out of there.

You made your way to the brothers.

You noticed that the younger brother wasn't with him.

Now was the chance.

"Gomene, I have kept you waiting." You plastered on a fake smile, for the hundredth time.