☆{Mental Love Battle} Matatagi Hayato☆

Sachi: Hoi~~! I quickly wrote this by myself.

Note the irony.

Yes, I came up with this 'Mind/Mental war' idea ages ago, and I just couldn't wait to share it or something to you guys, to hear your opinion about the idea.

Ya know, for fun.

And one sad news. My phone got confiscated(I'm using com for this), so I can't update often. That means no graphics too. I'm sorry...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Playboy!Matatagi Hayato X Reader

[Mental Love Battle]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!"

Stumbling back, the girl continued clutching into her head, screaming even harder.

Tears escaped her eyes and rolled down her cold cheeks.

Our minds...

"IIIIIIAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Are the most powerful weapons on Earth...

Pulling out her hair, she screamed even further.

They can be used for killing, enslaving, torturing, mind breaking, and even more.

"NOOOOO!!!!! STOOOOOOOP!!!!"

How, you ask?

Well.

Basically, you are a knight in the middle of a field, surrounded by walls. Each wall has a certain purpose.

The screaming slowly died out.

The wall nearest to you is the most important wall.

The 'Death Wall'.

And if a person manages to break down that wall and win, you know what will happen to you next.

Falling on her knees, and onto the ground, motionless.

You'll die.

But that isn't the only thing that can happen to you. Those aren't the only walls there.

It can also control your feelings and who you want to be around with.

And therefore,

even love.

Anyone can attack your 'Love Wall' anytime. Make you fall for the person who broke your wall anytime.

Love is blind indeed.

Ps. The girl who died isn't you.

~§~

Third person View

Being weary of the students around you as always, you slowly made your way to class.

And as always, many girls in Raimon have gotten their 'Love Wall' broken down by tough boys.

And that is how they become the school's heartthrob. And how they flirt.

But of course, flirting openly has some some serious- no, embarrassing consequences, especially when you fail to break down their wall.

They will get humiliated.

But somehow, the boys managed to win the walls of many girls.

Even boys- no, just kidding. No yaoi here.

And as what everyone says, boys are indeed stronger than girls in these wars too.

The girls are the hopeless ones that helplessly gets their 'Love Wall' knocked down, therefore falling in love with the winner.

Very pitiful.

But somehow, you were doing great with your 'Love Wall'. You were lucky enough to just barely win those playboys.

Therefore, some students in Raimon respected you, up until now.

"Alright, class!" The teacher chirped. "We are having a new transfer student here. Come in, Matatagi-san!"

The said student entered the class with a rather playful smirk. He had dark brown eyes, dark brown hair with blue highlights.

Noticing his smirk, you became weary and brought your guards up. You protected your wall with all your might.

"Heya! Matatagi Hayato here. And as you can see, I'm new here. Hope y'all take good care of me, girls!" He smirked.

And as expected, several girls started blushing, squealing and gushing over him. The girls have lost the war, except for you.

Smirking at your victory, the boy stared at you with a surprised look.

The teacher cleared her throat. "Okay, this class is rather small, so pick any seat you'd like!"

Matatagi nodded. Then he smirked at you.

And of course, the seat next to yours had to be vacant.

"Fuck." You whispered.

"My, my. You should watch your language. Hmm?" He grinned, taking the seat next to you.

You ignored his comment.

"Go away. There are many other seats empty in this class. Don't come near me, brat." You spat.

Matatagi was surprised. Then he smirked again.

"Hmm... Feisty. I like that."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-