☆{AU}{Fourth Wall Breaker} Suzuno Fuusuke☆

Sachi: Requested by yinonesama1!

I know... The requests are not in order... But I still remember the requests! So don't worry!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Yandere!Suzuno Fuusuke X Reader

[Fourth Wall Breaker]
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You giggled as you have finished reading the last part of the Inazuma Eleven one-shot, an Suzuno Fuusuke X Reader, your favorite character in Inazuma Eleven. However, you have realized that most of the Suzuno X Readers were poorly written(This is just a lie, don't take it seriously, please!), so you have stopped reading his one-shots after a while.

And recently, you have been obsessed with the tulip-headed boy, and you have read almost all the Inazuma Eleven one-shots that have ever existed here in Wattpad, mostly about him.

As you exited the book, your phone buzzed, and you immediately clicked onto the notification without looking.

Soon, you were on an unfamiliar story.

The book cover was completely white, which confused you.

You looked at the title.

All you saw was juat a '.' for the title. Since it was just published, you were the first reader, and it only had one part. It had no description.

Confused and annoyed, you tried to look at the name of the writer who have published the story.

'.......', and the profile picture was also white.

"W... What is this?" You clicked onto the name, but your phone didn't listen.

This is getting creepy...

You tried to go back, but the back button wasn't there anymore(if your phone isn't an IPhone, then the back button isn't working).

Home button. Nope.

Power off. Nope.

And you pressed the plus button out of curiosity. Nope.

"Did my phone crash?"

You scrolled up and down to see if your phone responded.

It's perfectly fine...

You pressed the home button again. Still no avail.

You screeched in both frustration and terror.

Soon, your eyes traveled to the only button that was working.

The read button.

Your finger trembled, and you hesitantly clicked onto the read button.

Click!

It worked...

"Okay. Here goes nothing..."

As the part has finished downloading, you scrolled down, and the part was empty. It was endless, with no words.

After a while of scrolling, you became annoyed.

"Is this just a prank!? I have better things to do than this!!"

Right after you yelled, the book you were looking at had a new update. Out of curiosity, you decided to read the update.

It only consisted of two sentences. You read it in curiosity. But you have immediately regretted reading it.

'Better things to do, eh? Let me guess, reading your favorite one-shot garbage?' It read.

"Wh... What...? Is this a prank?"