☆{Sadistic Lust} Tsurugi Kyousuke|Hakuryuu☆

Sachi: Requested by the one and only Mika_Izumi!

The requests are not in order, it depends on which storyline I come up with first, then I write that request :P

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Yandere!Tsurugi Kyousuke X Reader X Yandere!Hakuryuu

[Sadistic Lust]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Urgh..."

The young boy turned to look at you with a sharp glance, slowly walking to your injured body.

Terrified, you tried to crawl away, but only to have him roughly grabbing onto your arm, making you flinch in pain.

His eyes met your wide and teary eyes. You wanted to scream, but your throat was sore.

You looked around. All your teammates have collapsed from pain and exhaustion. You were the only one conscious.

The white-haired boy smirked.

His strong hand stroking your messy and dirty hair, he cooed.

"Ah, such soft hair... And those delicate skin of yours... It brings me to paradise..."

You whimpered as you felt something wet and slimy touched your left cheek.

"Your blood... Is so sweet and delicious..."

Tears rolled down your cheeks. The boy was soon giggling to himself.

"Ehehe... Hehe... Hehehehe..."

As soon as he burst into a fit of laughter, your pupils widened.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"He's fucking crazy..." You whispered.

His pupils met yours once again. This time, you could see the insanity in his eyes.

"Huh? What was that?" He cooed. "Now, that wasn't a nice thing to say. So, I shall give you a punishment..."

He effortlessly lifted you to your feet, but you stumbled right away, since you have exhausted your stamina. He then continues to hold onto you.

He pulled you closer to him, and you felt a sharp pain on your left shoulder.

"Ngh!"

He bit your shoulder and was greedily slurping onto your blood like a bloodthirsty vampire.

"From now," he smirked at you, with blood dripping from his mouth. "You are mine."

He released you and you crashed onto the grassy ground. The boy walked away, and slowly, you saw black spots invading your vision, and then you passed out.

"I'll see you next time, darling~"

~§~

"... Ou okay, [L/N]?"

"[L/N]...?"

"[L/N]!!!"

You gasped softly. You blinked a few times, until reality finally got to you.

"My, [L/N]... You seem really distracted lately..." Shindou sighed. "Are you alright?"

You looked down, not saying a word. The horrible memory popped into your head again. Shindou blinked.

"Oh. I see... I'm sorry..."

"O-Oh, there's no need for that... I was the one who thought of it, after all..."