☆{AU}{Feelings Thief} Cain Saito☆

Sachi: Dang, this looks rushed...

Requested by Topas_Plays! Idea by noreenbaluyot! So compliment her for this amazing story, not me!!

By the way, the requests are temporarily closed! But don't worry! They will be open after a while.

And I know...

It's late again... I had to deal with the club activities...

Oh! And before we start, I would like to recommend my bestie's book!

She still abit new to wattpad, so I think it would be nice of you guys to follow my best friend, Musically0809!

And she is also currently writing a story, it's called

In a new world: the first hello

Check her story out! It's has so many

Check her story out! It's has so many... Um... Intense parts!

And she said that if she gets a certain number of readers, she said that she would be writing a sequel!

So please go and check her story out! I'm sure that she would still appreciate the reads!

Thanks!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Cain Saito X Reader

[Feelings Thief]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Narrator's P.O.V

[L/N] [F/N], the daughter of the richest family in [Country/Name].

She was pretty, smart, popular and was gifted with many talents. She was pretty much Miss Perfect, in which everybody admired.

But because of that, she was the country's most wanted target for the assassins.

Therefore, being grounded by her parents for all eternity. The security level was also up to its maximum level. She even had to quit school, and be home schooled instead.

As the searchlights shined down upon me

The feeling in my heart were bound to arouse suspicion

So before they could be discovered

I quietly slipped away

And from a distance, a boy had a serious expression.