☆{Spin the Bottle} Kiyama Hiroto☆

Sachi: Requested by Magicsparklespirit!

Urgh.... I'm still not out of my writer's block... It's four-fourteen in the morning... I forced myself to stay awake until I was finally able to finish this part...

Oyasu- wait... It's morning... Ohayou... *Goes to sleep*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Kiyama Hiroto X Reader

[Spin the Bottle]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You stood outside your captain's house. He was hosting a Christmas party.

You took and deep breath, and knocked onto the door.

"I'm here!" You smiled.

Hearing your voice, Endou got hyper and immediately let you in.

"Make yourself at home!" Endou grinned.

You smiled and looked for an available seat. Which happened to be next to your crush.

But being the slight bold girl you were, you made your way to the seat and tried talking casually.

"Heya!" You greeted.

Hiroto looked at you and gave a cheerful smile.

"Heya. I'm glad you came." He greeted back.

You giggled. It soon became an awkward silence.

You were brainstorming for things to talk about, until Hiroto spoke up.

"Is Christmas your favorite holiday?"

You smiled. "Yeah. The snow, and the gifts you get from your friends!"

Hiroto chuckled.

"Alright! Let's play games!" Endou grinned. "Sit in a circle, everyone!"

"What are we playing?" Aki asked.

"I don't know." He blankly replied.

Everybody sweatdropped.

"Spin the bottle, anyone?" Ichinose suggested.

"Eww, no! Most of us are guys!" Fudou did a fake puke.

"Say, Ichinose..." You grinned. "Nobody would play spin the bottle for nothing. You must be feeling lucky, as you might be thinking of the bottle pointing at a certain someone..."

Ichinose turned bright red.

Bingo.

"Hah! He's bright red!" Fudou teased.

"Aww! Is it me!?" Rika cooed.

Ichinose did a curt nod. All the girls fangirled, especially Rika. You just had a smirk plastered onto your face.

"Why don't we play spin the bottle and truth or dare together? Like... You have to choose to kiss or dare if the bottle points at you. But you can't choose dare forever, so you have only two chances." Endou suggested.

"That's a great idea." Hiroto smiled.

"I've written the dares and placed them in a hat, guys!" Rika grinned.

"Alright. Sit!" Fudou ordered.

All of you soon sat in a big circle, and Hiroto sat across you.

Fudou snatched the bottle from Endou's grip and spun it around.

All of you were soon nervously staring at the bottle. You crossed your fingers.

It landed on Kidou. A few of you snickered. Fudou awkwardly took a small slip of paper from the hat.

"Alright." Fudou stated. "Do the... Kiss..."

Everybody laughed, while you were debating whether or not the sight would be appropriate for you.

In the end, you turned around. In a split second, the guys 'ooh'ed and the girls squealed.

You turned back around and saw Kidou lying on the solid ground muttering something to himself. Fudou just wiped his lips repeatedly with his sleeve.

You sighed.

Rika poked Kidou.

"Oi, Kidou-kun. It's your turn to spin the bottle. Hey! Get the hell up! Or I'm spinning it for ya!"

Without waiting for Kidou's response, she spun the bottle.

"You only wanted to spin the bottle yourself, huh?" Natsumi commented.

"Yeah."

The bottle landed on Ichinose.

"Oh, of course I'd get my darling! Since Kidou-kun here is unable to play, I'll be kissing him~" Rika boasted.

"H-Hey... Wai-"

"Muah!"

~§~

You laughed as Endou wore a dress, gay kisses and more weird things.

In the middle of laughing, you saw the bottle spinning.

And it landed onto you. And the spinner was none other than Hiroto.

All the boys and girls 'ooh' ed.

You weren't sure if you had a great or terrible luck.

But the thing that made you curious was his decision, as he still had a chance to pick a dare.

He slowly stood up and made his way towards you. And heck, you were holding onto the cap filled with dares.

You tried to calm your heart beat.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

He reached into the cap and picked out a small piece of paper.

A wave of disappointment was about to wash over you.

"Mmpf-!?"

Everyone gasped.

Hiroto pulled away, and smiled.

"The dare is-"

"You already kissed her! You don't have to do the dare." Aki gushed.

"I picked dare. I did that because I wanted to."

Everybody 'ooh'ed once again.

You blushed.

Hiroto stared at the small piece of paper in his hands.

And again, the laughter went on.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-