☆{Candy Store} Suzuno Fuusuke☆

Sachi: Hello once again!

So like, I'm really into Heathers nowadays, and this song called Candy Store is like the bomb. >w<

And basically, this is a One-Shot based on that song.

It may not be nice, but it's for the sake of keeping this book alive since I'm still on a reaaaaaaally long Hiatus =w=

So.. Enjoy~!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Suzuno Fuusuke X Popular!Reader

[Candy Store]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You covered your mouth as you yawned. You were groggily walking along the same path you take to school, in which you were able to find even with your eyes closed.

You eventually spotted a familiar student walking ahead of you, and your drowsiness have instantly disappeared.

An outcasted student because of the three most popular girls. They had spread some rumors to ruin his reputation, which were obviously fake.

When you first met him, he was very aloof at first, but slowly opened up to you. He was cold and rude at first like the rumors, but that was just false. The real him is very kind, even with a goofy sense of humor.

After some time, you fell for his sweet side. You knew that the rumors were just lies.

Those girls were attempting to tear you away from him, but none of their methods worked. Because of that, they are threatening to worsen the rumors to make Suzuno actually get bullied.

You shook your head at the memory and smiled again.

"Good morning, Suzuno!" You happily cheered as you quickly jogged to catch up with the bluenette.

Hearing your voice, the student turned to face you with a small smile.

"Morning, [L/N]." He replied.

"Want to walk to school together? It's boring to walk alone." You asked, blushing faintly.

"You're going to be surrounded by the time you reach to school. You'll never be alone." He sneered jokingly.

"Hey! But I don't know any of them!" You pouted.

Suzuno rolled his eyes playfully. "Heh, sure."

"Hmph!"

"Anyways, are you still with those fake girls?"

"O-Oh.. You mean.. The Heathers...? Well, yeah.."

"You know how they actually treat others. Just unfriend them already."

"But I'm scared..."

"How were you even able to befriend them in the first place?"

"I forged a bathroom pass to get them out of trouble.. Because of that, they often ask me to forge things for them."

"Tch. They're using you. So much for a popular friend-"

"Oh, morning, [F/N]-chan~!" A voice rang from a distance.

You turned around to find a small group of girls waving at you. Suzuno heard the voice and his gaze hardened.