AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for wasting you're time but please read this, especially if you're one of the people that have been complaining about the way I write.

1) The way I write all my stories is basically if a idea comes into my head and I think it's brilliant I'll write about it but sometimes I just can't force myself to write, so if I am slow on updates please don't keep messaging me about this.

I truly wish that I could update all the time and make everyone happy but I can't, or at least if I did I would have practically no life and I really need to focus on other activities.

when this book is over and by the time you're reading this, it now is. I am going through and editing because half the time I make total errors that end up being some pretty wild mistakes. (like 'she wanted to eat the sandwich' becomes 'she wanted to cheat the sandwich') which doesn't make any sense

SO NOW THAT ALL THAT WAS SAID, YOU HAVE FUN READING the rest of the book which is basically the whole entire thing AND I'LL REALLY ENJOY MYSELF WHILE I SPEND THE NEXT THREE HOURS EDITING.

.

-If you enjoy any part of the story at all please vote because it helps me know where I'm doing good and what parts are just too cheesy. (or be my super favoriteist person ever and vote for the whole thing). . ;)

And now you can skip the next part unless you want to hear me rant. . .

Just a little rant but I'm so sad that Matt Smith left Doctor Who. I know it's not really his choice but in The Time of The Doctor I was freaked out when he took his wig off (which I know he had to shave his head for a movie he is currently working on but still you have to admit it's really weird to see someone practically pull their hair off). And then look at Karen Gillian, she had to shave her head to which in my opinion doesn't look that bad... But I'll admit I absolutely hated Matt Smith to no end at the beginning of Season 5, but now it feels as if I can't live without him being the Doctor. I actually grew to like him as he kinda proved himself in the last season... And during that Farewell to Matt Smith before the Christmas special, I was about crying.

But new Doctor, YAY... (WHICH IS SORT OF WIERD AS IF YOU'VE SEEN THE EPISODES WITH DAVID TENNANT HE WAS IN ONE. That is totally going to screw up my view of him...)

WHOVIANS STICK TOGETHER... (Okay admittedly I do have a favorite Doctor which is Tom Baker, who I started watching about 3 years after I found Doctor Who, so about 9 years 'cause now I'm 14) So let's see how Peter Capalldi does with this memorable role....

*wow that sounded so cheesy*