6. You're Never Gonna Save Me, Are You?

A\N:

Thanks for reading and here’s another update, it may be real short but I have school and AP, and as most of us know school can be hell (sorry if you don't like one swear word...) with the amount of homework they give you but I really appreciate all the people reading this as it was meant to be just a personal story but turns out a lot of people like Doctor Who and I’m glad you spend a few minutes reading my effort, so in less words, THANK YOU 🎀

Clair POV (Yes, I know what you’re all thinking, ‘wow she’s actually not dead’.)

Delete, the single word I heard around me for what seemed like days but were in all truth, only a few minutes.  Chills traveled up my spine every time I heard it, wondering if I were the one to be (the Cybermen are quite literal when they say this) 'deleted'.  Warm hands encased me, feeling strange as I was used to the cold, metal men.  As I finally woke the dark disappeared from my vision leaving a stream of bright light, partly covered by The Doctor’s face.  When did he get here?!

“Shh, just sleep Clair, it’ll be okay, or maybe not considering there’s about sixty Cybermen right in front of us so I might just have to put you down, please don’t fall asleep now cause you might have to start running, I can’t run that fast ya know I’m not an Olympian but your probably not listening…” He rambled happening to be correct about not being an Olympian but I wasn’t listening, the only part I heard was ‘put you down’.

I wasn’t going to risk him dropping me so I untangled myself from his grasp and ran blindly for the nearest exit.  This is going to be fun, let's just hope I know where I'm going (which isn't even slightly possible, considering I feel like falling asleep in a matter of seconds).

The Doctor started calling out after being momentarily shocked at my outburst, “Wait Clair that’s the Cybercontroler’s quarters, or your just going to go in get converted for I care, see how that feels.  Wait, Clair come back!  I totally didn't mean that!”. He rushed, tacking on "Sorry, you probably don't even know what that means..."

Honestly, like he said I wouldn't care what that meant anyway 'cause I have no idea what getting 'converted' means.  But honestly, I don't live in the Doctor's world so how would I know anything?

I didn’t have the chance to turn around as I was already opening the stainless door, where once again one of the metal men grabbed me, letting the door shut behind me.  On the other side of the door was a chorus of ‘Delete’ followed by the Doctor trying to do the Macarena with his sonic screwdriver.  Dancing, always a great way to distract someone, especially if you're horrible at it which I can with no doubt assure you, he is. 

After about 30 seconds he burst in followed by the still furious Cybermen who rudely got interrupted by the slamming door.  (I've always thought doors were quite useless, all they do is get in the way.) 

“You, get your hands of her now!” The Doctor screamed, fiddling with the sonic which seemed to still not be working.  The Doctor kept banging it on his leg as it slowly fizzed to life, I really expected his technology to not break down, I mean he is a Lord of something.  The Cyberman behind me looked like he could be impatient if his face could show expression.

Great this was just what I needed, the only thing I needed was patience so I could actually look where I was going before I stepped into a strange place, this was why I was here right?!  The Doctor was slowly backing away as if trying to come up with another solution or was I just being dragged away?  I bet my money on it, well if I had any money, that he’d have to save me soon.

And where did that leave me…. Ah right being slowly dragged away with no one to save me.

 .

A\N: Next chapter in Doctor’s PointOfView!  Sorry this is short its just a filler but I’ll update tomorrow and start on the next chapter today but hey I might get it done tonight.  ONE vote for next chap.  Thanks, Xx. Erin 🎀

Edited: 2-23-14 2:48