*Wrap-Up & Contest

.

The Doctor Dances:  As most of you that read this know that was the last chapter for this book but I need to know your feedback for a sequel.

But that’s not what’s really important…. So, I’ve decided to hold a contest, well two actually. (Second one is probably the easiest.)

Contest 1 Theme:  Write a short about what the Doctor does or thinks immediately after The End.

Rules: I don’t have any, just follow the theme.

Dates: Submissions due by… May 10th

Winners:

.

(message me which options you would like)

.

First Place:

·        One shot about you and any character.

·        Collaboration.

·        Dedications in my next book. (5)

·        Your work will be posted as the first chapter in the sequel.

·        20 votes on any of your works.

·        Follow.

Second Place:

·        Collaboration.

·        Dedication. (3)

·        12 votes on any of your works.

·        Follow.

Third Place:

·        Dedication. (1)

·        6 votes on any of your works.

·        Follow.

Anyone else who enters:

·        I will enter your one shot in a new one shot based book about the Doctor’s adventures.

.

Contest 2 Theme: I need a new character to work with that will kind of mess up the Doctor’s plans about Clair, so describe yourself to me!

Submissions due by... May 1

How To Submit It; message me or comment below.

What You Have To Do: Describe the following items;

·        Gender

·        Name (can be fictional)

·        Personality

·        Interests

·        Physical Characteristics (Ex. Height, eye color, hair color.)

-

.

Enough about that! Okay so now that The Doctor Dances has ended, I was pretty torn about doing a sequel or just starting a new Doctor Who fan fiction completely.  Well I’ve decided, what the heck I’m just going to do both.

The new book will be posted later in like a month and the sequel will be up probably after you finish reading this.

And my totally not amazing title is Warrior Blue.  I tried to think of something a little unique to help out my plot for the story and the title doesn't lie this time.

The Doctor Dances was metaphorical so don't really expect much, but thanks for being amazing readers!

Love you all, Erin R