Chapter 9 - Why, mark?

Jacks pov

It's been a while since I've actually been really happy... Why is that, you ask? Well, a few days ago Mark was on an online game, he told me about this girl that he found and that they were getting along. I thought nothing of it though.. Then he said she lived near by..which was weird. Again, I thought nothing of it..until today. He's been hanging out with her on the weekends and after school.. He barely talks to me too. He never says 'I love you' anymore. And it's all because of a girl he met online. I hear the door open and I see Mark.

"Hey Marky, where have you been?" I said trying to act happy.

""About that, we need to talk." He said with a serious tone.

"O-oh okay"

"Look, Jack, I love you a lot, but it's just not working out. And I think I've found someone else. I'm actually moving in with her."

I knew who she was..that girl he met online. "B-but Mark. We have shared so many memories, so many 'I love you' s, a-and this is what happens? And you just say you're moving with her?! How about your parents? What did I do wrong? A-am I not good enough?!"

"Look jack, I'm sorry. But I've found someone better. I love her now."

I couldn't believe it. The one person who actually loved me..Is leaving. What about Bob and Wade..Oh god.

"I'm sorry jack. Mind if I pack?" He said without a fucking care in the world. I hummed in response.
-Time Skip-
"Okay jack. Maybe I'll see you around school. See ya!" He sounded so happy to break up with me and leave. I wasn't good enough for him. And those words..those words.. I've found someone better. It just keeps repeating in my head. My bully, my lover, now, a person who doesn't love me at all.. I'm just a fucking idiot. He just thinks I'm a fucking gay fag.. (that's difficult to write.. ) "I'm just a fucking waste of space, damnit!" I ran to my room and cried. I didn't go to school, I cut again, I didn't eat well. At least he doesn't have to deal with me now. I bet he's happier with her now. "Why me!" And a cried again. I cried myself to sleep, again...
-Time Skip-
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.. God damn phone..

"Hello?" I asked

"Jack, it's your mother. I received a phone call from your school that you haven't been going. I NEED you to go to school. It will help you in the future. Get ready, now. Bye jack. I love you!" And with that she hung up.

Damn, guess I gotta go to school. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. "Man, I look like shit.." I looked at a razor and made a few cuts...

1 cut, 2 cuts, 3 cuts, 4.. the blood started dripping from my wrists to the sink.. I'm watched it go down the
drain and sighed. I grabbed the blade and put it in my backpack. I threw on the first pair of clothes I saw and walked out of the house with my bag. It only took about 5 minutes to get there though. But, right when I thought my life couldn't get any worse. I saw them...
---------------------------------------------
Hey! So..who do you think it is? Mark and his gf or Wade and bob? Try and guess.. XD thanks for reading! Buh-bye!

-krazygirl ❤