Chapter 18 - The Encounter

*Jacks Pov*

Mark responded to my question with 'of course, Jack', and in a blink of an eye, I was completely satisfied. I gave him a big hug and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. He then spoke, but the words he spoke struck me like lighting.

*Marks Pov*

"Hey Jack, we should totally have a walk sometime, you know, around here and the school." Jack looked like an idea had just struck him, and I was completely right..

"School! Oh my god I completely forgot, shit man..." Jack scratched the back of his head. While I was here, not giving a shit about missing school at all! I giggled and brought my arm up to his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay Jack, chill down a bit." Jack nodded his head and smiled at me, giving me a thumbs up aswell.

"So Jack, about that walk, when do you wanna go? I mean, if you have time today that'd be cool." I tried acting chill about it, but on the inside I was dying, hoping he would say yes.

"Yup! I just uh, gotta get cleaned up a bit.." He spoke, scratching his head while giggling. I smiled at him, cheering in my head.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna clean these sheets while you shower, when your done, I'll shower after you!" I spoke, smiling as said so. He giggled and got up, gathering his clothes and walking towards the shower. I let out a big sigh as I viewed our bed.

"Ugh! Why me?!" I yelled, a bit to dramatically. I got up and started changing the covers, and in no time at all, I was done! I felt so good about myself after making this bed, so perfect!

"I'm a fucking pro at this!" I yelled, smiling at the new bed sheets. As I looked at my beautifully done bed, I heard a sound at the door. I quickly turned my head and saw Jack already dressed.

"Guess who's back?" Jack spoke, as he ran and sadly, onto my professionally made bed. I lifted my right arm to my heart, as if I was completely heart broken.

"No, it can't be! This bed, it was so, so perfect, but now it's ruined..." I took a deep breath in, "BECAUSE OF YOU!" I ran towards Jack and tackled him with my very dirty clothes. I was carfull to not touch his hurt arm, yet i was still pretty rough. He squealed like a girl as I hugged him tightly. I let go as he stared at me with his ocean eyes.

"Ew ya smelly! Go shower before you tackle me!" I looked at him and nodded. He just giggled and pointed towards the direction of the shower. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked towards the shower.
-Time Skip-
Once I was completely dressed, me and Jack headed out towards the street, hand in hand. We strolled silently through the streets, enjoying the sights, until we both saw a sight we never wanted to see again.

"Ha, Look what we have here! This fucking Irish bast bastard with the betraying asshole!" Yep, it was Bob and Wade. Why we had to encounter them was unknown, but I fucking hated it.

"Hey, back off. We didn't do shit to you so if you'll excuse us, we'll be going now." Of course, he wasn't going to let us go that easy, as I suspected.

"Oh come on! That's no fun, we wanna have some fun with you assholes!" Said Wade, a smile plastered on his face. I mean, he asked for it. I turned towards Jack and we both nodded towards each other, as if we knew both had an idea of what we were thinking. I looked back at Wade and tackled him towards the ground, Jack did the same with Bob. I punched Wade right in the jaw, and as quick as that, bam, he was out like a light. I turned to see how it was going with Jack, and it wasn't well. Bob was bleeding from his nose and Jack had bleeding lip, not to bad. Although, Bob had Jack pinned to the floor, ready to punch Jack. I ran up to Bob and just as I did to Wade, tackled him to the ground. It took two punches to take our Bob, yet it was still pretty easy. I looked back at Jack, who was still on the floor.

"Jack! Are you okay?" I asked, a worried tone in my voice.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I smiled at him as I took out a piece of tissue that was conveniently in my pocket. I helped him clean up his lip and we dragged Bob and Wade towards a wall. It looked like we were dragging dead bodies. I laughed to myself as I took Jacks hand again. He gladly took my hand and we continued our walk. We reached the park and I pulled him towards a bench to sit down. Once we were sitting down comfortably, I looked at him. I noticed it started to get dark, but we stayed out.

"Hey Jack, I have a confession to make." I spoke. He looked at me with seriousness in his expression.

"Yeah Mark? What is it?" Nervousness lingered in his voice as he spoke. I couldn't help but smile to myself as he spoke. My tiny little plan was working perfectly!

"Okay, I can't help it anymore. I really need to say.." I paused, " I love you!" I giggled and saw his expression change completely. He giggled and playfully punched my arm. It took him a while to actually say something, but in the end, he did end up speaking to me.

"I love you too, Mark, so much."
*************************
Fucking hell, I haven't updated in quite a while! I miss this book, but I haven't really gotten around to writing more because of writers block! But hopefully, I can update tomorrow! Thank you guys! I love you all!

~Krazygirl ❤