Chapter 14 - My Everything

(Marks pov)

Did Jack really just say that? If he was worth it?

"Jack, your worth everything. I would do anything for you" I say with a low voice.

"Mark, i-i... Nevermind, it's not important. What's important is that you get me to the fucking hospital because my knuckles feel like they're in a million pieces, and it fuckin' hurts." He said a hint of sadness, yet he sounded more hurt, but physically in his knuckles.

"Get up then, wait. Can you walk, so you can get in the car and we can drive there?" I asked. He nodded and got up. He yelped in pain and I grabbed his un-harmed hand and walked him to my car. I kept telling jack he was going to be okay, that he'll survive and ect. because he seemed to be freaking out. We got to the hospital and went to the emergency. They took him in, but I had to wait in the waiting room. I already felt bad and it's only been about 10 minutes...
-Time Skip-
After what seemed like forever, the lady walks up to me and says he's okay, he just needs to wear a cast for a few months. I was happy it wasn't anything serious, but then she kept talking.. "...we also found some cuts and scars, which we believe are self-inflicted. He will be staying until tomorrow morning. Thank you sir, you can go see him in room 265."
I thanked her and nodded, that self-inflicted stuff, that's nothing new.. But I have to try and protect him, he's my everything. He's all I have right now.

(Jacks pov)

Was Mark ever gonna come see him? Damn, after what seemed like forever, he finally came. My eyes lit up as I saw him and I screamed.

"Mark! Oh god hey! It's only been a few hours and I miss you..." I confess. He chuckles and hugs me. He the sits in the bed and starts to speak.

"Jack, I've known you for a while and we've had our ups and downs. And I was wondering if you, Sean William McLoughlin, would be my boyfriend." I litterely fanboyed so hard and SCREAMED in excitement.

"Mark, are you serious? Oh my God yes!" I gave him a huge hug and he hugged me back. I hear him whisper into my ear.

"Jack, you're my everything."

***********************
So sorry for not updating sooner! I also wanted to thank you guys for
630 reads! You guys mean the absolute world to me, you guys made this happen. I appreciate all of you if you stuck around and read this fanfic. I love you so so much. Thank you all for everthing you've done.You made this happen.

-krazygirl ❤