Chapter 17- Love Me Forever

(Jacks pov)

I stay seated in the car, waiting for the drive to be over. It's dark out, but everything seems to be getting darker, my eye lids seem to be getting heavier, then, nothing at all.

(Marks pov)

I look over and see Jack sleeping in the seat, I parked the car and got out. I decided to not wake Jack, so I carried him up to our room. After a few struggles here and there, I got him into bed. I had undressed him to the point that he only had boxers on, and I had already stripped into my boxers aswell. I got ourselves under the covers and I hugged Jack. I soon felt myself drifting into nothingness...
-Time Skip To Next Day -
I woke up to the sound of Jack mumbling something in his sleep. I heard him moan my name and a smirk appeared on my face, I got an idea on how to wake my baby Jack up.
(Horrible Smut Warning)
I crawled up on top of him and sat down on his crotch. He was really hard. I leaned down to his neck and gave his a few hickeys. I then went to his chest, to his stomach, then, there was his dick. I was already as hard as a rock because of Jack and his moans. I gently pulled off his boxers and revealed his erect member. "Wow jack, your huge" I whispered to myself. I reached my hand out and started to stroke him. I heard him moan my name, although he was still asleep. I started to stroke faster until he spoke up. "Take me in your mouth daddy Marky, I know you're hungry." Now he was definitely awake, and my dick was officially hard as hell.
It was time, I leaned down and looked into Jacks eyes as if asking for permission, he nodded his head. I took him into my mouth whole, I was surprised I could fit him all in my mouth. I went from his base all the way to the tip, I repeated the process to the point where Jack seemed to want to cum. "Not yet jacky, it's not over" I whispered to his ear, he nodded while biting his lip. I walked over to a cabinet, I then got the lube. "Bend over Jackaboy" I walked over to him as he shakily bent down. "Don't worry jacky, it'll be okay. It'll hurt a bit at first but then, you'll love it." I finished with a wink. He smiled and nodded.

"I love you Jack"

"I love you to Mark, and I'm ready for you" He finished of with a little wiggle of his hips. I bit my lip at the sight. I slowly take off my boxers teasingly. He whimpers and i finally finish taking off my boxers. I lube jack up and position myself.

"You ready Jack?" I asked.

"I'm all yours Marky " He whispered suductively. I pushed myself into him, slowly. Jack yelped in pain, but insisted I go on. All his yelps were replaced by moans of pleasure.

"Ah fuck Mark, right there!" He yelled. Bingo! I kept thrusting towards that one spot, making Jack moan loudly

"Ah fuck mark! I-Im gonna cum!" He yelled out.

"Ah, m-me too!" I moaned. I pulled out and released all over his chest, while jack with his right good hand, came all over my stomach.

"Wow, that was amazing, and it's something that I did sober too!" I yelled out. Jack giggled in response and kissed me.

"I love you Mark" Jack said

"I love you too Jack, and I will forever " I said

"Mark, please, love me forever" Jack spoke.
*********************
OMFG the cringe is real! I'm really bad at writing smut, this is the first time I've done this so it's weird. But thank you all for reading this chapter! Much love to you! (I need some holy water)

~Krazygirl ❤