Chapter 23 - Game Night

(Marks POV)

I felt light shining on my eyelids, making me shift and turn. Though, it was too late, I was already awake and grumpy. Stretching my arms, I checked the time and realized I was up an hour before the alarm. I quietly groaned, careful not to wake Jack. Sighing, I pushed the sheets off of me and got out of bed. I look around and realize I need to shower, since I reek of wine and sweat. I look for clothes, and head to the shower. I enter the shower, the water slowly covering my body as I feel it drip down to the floor slowly. I hear the alarm sound from the bedroom, then it quickly turns off.

"Mark? Mark where are ya?!" I here the adorable Irish voice I love booming through the house, confusion lingering in his voice.

"I'm in the bathroom, Jack!" I hear him silently walk towards the bathroom and knock, making me jump slightly.

"What happened, Jack? You okay?" I hear him giggle and hum in response. I return to showering, closing my eyes as I let the water drip down my face. I suddenly hear a click from the door, yet I remember locking the it.

"Uh, Jack?" I hear footsteps and a door closing.

"Yes Marky Mark?" His voice was suspiciously closer than before, I peek out and see Jack undressing himself and smiling at me.

"I picked the lock, I'm just gonna join you.." He grinned, stepping into the shower with me, making me smile. I put my around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Mark, stop it. I can feel your dick and it's turning me on, please don't do this to me." I giggle and purposely get closer to him. He turns a bright red and turns around towards me. His eyebrows are furrowed and his arms are crossed, he pouts and softy slaps me.

"Oh no, my feelings! What shall I ever do?" I say, dramatically putting my hand on my chest. He glares at me, but slowly kisses my cheek. I grin, and turn to open the shower curtain.

"Alright Jack, I'm done, you can finish showering by yourself..." I get a hum from him and he closes the curtain as I step out. I dry off and get dressed. I step into the bedroom and hear little pitter-patters coming from behind me. I turn and see Jack with a towel around his waist, his chest fully uncovered and droplets of water still making their way down to his legs.

I smile and walk towards Jack, I lean in as if I was going for a kiss and open my eyes halfway. I reach my hand towards his towel and rip it off, I throw it across the room and grin.

"Mark! What the hell was that for?" He says wide eyed, his hands covering himself in an awkward manner.

"Sean, you act as I haven't seen your dick and fucked you before! Plus you were so confident to shower with me a while ago." I laugh as his face turns red and puts his arms to his side. I smile and turn away, letting him change in peace. I check the time and my eyes widened.

"Jack, we're gonna meet up with Dan and Phil soon, hurry the fuck-!" I turn around to face Jack, but he wasn't there. I tilt my head and walk out of the room, looking to my sides and checking rooms to see if he was there. I turn towards the front door and see Jack leaning on the door.

"How the fuck do you get here so fast?" I asked, my mind being tortured with millions of questions.

"Just shut up, cutie" He says with a smirk, I smile at him and nod. I quickly turn back to the room and get my backpack that's full of dumb crap. I hear the door unlock and I run towards it. I quickly run outside and wait for Jack, tapping my foot on the cement. I hear a small click and a tap on my shoulder, I look up and see Jack smiling at me with his hand stretched out. I take his hand and pull him along with me as I run quickly towards the other couple's house.