Chapter 13 - Its All My Fault

(Marks pov)
I wait outside the bathroom door, waiting. Hes taking so long... I finally get impatient and bust the door open. There I see the most awful thing..EVER. Jacks wrists are all cut and bloody while the razor is in his hand.. He just stands there not moving while I'm in shock.

"Jack!? What the hell? You fucking promised!" I yelled, loudly

"I-Im sorry Mark I-" I cut him off

"Shut up! I'm gonna go for a walk..ALONE. I don't want to be here with you right now." I stomped out of the house and walked to the park that was nearby. I found a bench and sat down...I couldn't fucking believe it though! He promised me he wouldnt, can I trust him again?

(Jacks pov)

I stood there in the bathroom sobbing while cleaning my cuts.. I put everything away and sat on the couch. I felt like screaming, crying, laughing, and doing crazy shit. I just lost it... I started screaming and throwing stuff on the ground. Laughing everytime I heard glass break. Then I picked up the glass and cut the words 'unworthy' into my stomach and cried some more."This is all my fucking fault!!" I yelled, pretty loudly too. Before I knew it the house looked like it survived a hurricane. I punched the wall and heard a crack sound, and it definitely wasn't the wall. A shot of pain went through my body and I started shaking...What the hell is happening to me? I felt my legs turn into jelly and I collapsed to the floor. Then, nothing...

(Marks pov)

It's been a while since I left. Maybe I over-reacted a bit. I shouldve let him explain. I really hope he's okay... I start walking to the house but there's a feeling in my stomach that says something isn't right. I open the door and see a horrific sight. Trash here, glass there, cracks almost all around the walls... What the fuck happened?

"Jack? Jack?! Where are you?!" I yelled but received no answer. I panicked and found a trail of blood. It only took my a few steps to see him.. He was on the floor, helpless. I checked his pulse, it's still there. I saw blood being consumed by his clothes. I lifted his shirt and started crying. He cut the word 'unworthy' into his stomach. "Jack..This isn't your fault, it's mine..." I felt him start to move and as soon as he did, he groaned in pain.

"M-mark?" He spoke, in his little confused state.

"Hey jack. Im gonna get you to the emergency, don't worry.."

"Why don't you just let me die, or kill me?" He asked, tears forming in his eyes.

"Because I love you, Jack" a weak smile formed on his face. I realized he's still hurt so I call 911 to get him to the hospital.

"Mark?" He asked

"Yes jack?"

"Am I worth all this?"
--------------------------------------
So sorry this sucked..I tried though! 😂 thx if you read it all. Leave a comment or something. thank you guys!!

-krazygirl ❤