One Step Closer

The day I told my parents college accepted me into the Ballet part, they were anything but happy. They wouldn't allow me to stay home while going to a girls class nor would they pay for it. So I moved to campus and got a job in order to pay for it all. That's when I met my best friend Liam, he's the total opposite of me though. He despises Ballet but loves the hip hop type of dances, he's straight but me on the other hand well I'm not quite sure. I have this attraction to boys I catch myself staring at certain parts of them without meaning to. I certainly think girls are nice also. Liam hangs out with different people from what I do as well, he likes the crowds that go to those stupid immature parties at the frat houses, the ones who could care less about the people around them. I had no choice but to be friends with the lad. He isn't nearly as bad as the others though.

"What are you thinking about?" Liam questions peeking over the brim of his computer from his bed.

I take the pen from lip with a sigh.

"Everything." I answer honestly.

"You've been doing that a lot lately." he says with a tone I can't quite get.

"Well Li until you've stepped in my shoes you wouldn't understand." I say with a hint of sass.

"Okay I'm sorry that was a little rude of me, I know I can't help you that well with what your going through but I can sure try." he says with a slight frown he sits on the bed next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"My family hates me because I'm in ballet, they are going to hate me even more when I tell them...." I feel tears coming "I don't what I am Liam I'm constantly catching myself staring at boys, I look at girls too. I'm in a ballet class of which no other boys are in.I wear..." he cuts me off.

"Harry stop! That's what you are and from it sounds like that you are bi. That's just you Harry, anyone who says something is wrong with what and who you are, are just right up wrong." Liam says softly.

I wipe away the tears that have fallen down my cheeks.

"Now I do believe your late for your Ballet class with Mrs. Bramble."

"I haven't even went for my run or taken a shower." I say scrambling to get my bag for class.

Throwing the bag over my shoulder I run out Liam catches me throwing my body wrap at me.

"Thanks!" I run around the corner slamming straight into someone.

"Watch where your going!" he snaps his accent is definitely one of those from Doncaster.

I know exactly who it is. I look to see Louis his arms crossed over his chest as I try to grab my body wrap from under his foot. He doesn't lift his foot. He stands there with an evil smirk across his damned face.

"Please lift your foot." I say as calmly and politely as possible even though I hate his guts.

Ever since he saw me practicing in the dorm when he visited Liam, he's gave me nothing but hell. Never once in front of Liam though. Probably cause he knows Liam would give it to him.

"I said lift your foot please I'm not going to ask again." I say letting my annoyance show.

He lets out a laugh.

"Or what? Your-" Niall his best friend places a hand on his shoulder.

"Let him go." he says looking down.

"Niall you know to not tell me what to do." he warns lifting his foot.

I snatch it up running down the hall fighting back tears. I wish my mum would talk to me, it's time like these I wish she would accept me for me. No such luck as I near the building to Ballet tears fall shit, how do I explain this to Mrs. Bramble? A quick deep breath I walk inside tears still falling.