"I love you no matter what"

Liam still looked lifeless or almost at least. All his wounds were still covered and stained with the same red stain.  Harry still couldn't figure out what made him come here. The kicking of William inside him as he looked at Liam's chest rise and fall with every breath, reminded him that it was okay or he hoped it would be. It wasn't just the fact Liam was his best friend he knew that or was it? He was in a dilemma really, he was trapped.

Louis grabbed his hand as they stood in front the closed door. Harry never moved closer from where he was at. He wasn't going to either.  He was still a little irritated with himself that he came here in the first place, he's angry at him as he should be, but he felt it was wrong to not go see Liam when he first got the call. He didn't want Liam to think he hated him. The way he felt now about it all he did feel a twinge of hate towards Liam. Everytime he looked at him he felt the  anger boil inside him.

He stood there words playing on his tongue wanting to spill out, but the words that wanted to come out weren't exactly good. He would allow the few words on the tip of his tongue out.  

"It's unfair Liam!" Harry snapped "you've put me in this place where I feel if I don't see you it's wrong and if I do it's wrong but right. Don't you dare think it's okay to leave everything behind because it's not! I ha-" Harry stopped himself from saying those last few words.

He turned to Louis who was taken aback by the sudden outburst. He knew Harry was having a difficult time with it all. What could he do though? Magically wave a wand and everythings okay? If only.

"Babe come on I think that's enough for today," Louis gave Harry's hand a pull, "we need to get going so we can catch that train."

Harry's anger was still there but he turned around and walked out the door with Louis without saying a word or looking back.  The walk to the station was agonizing for Harry at least.  Being nearly 6 months pregnant and walking what seemed like 1,000 miles was a killer to Harry's feet. It was only half a mile from the hospital plus some stairs.

Louis brought his skateboard to ride down to the station. Harry watched him from the bench as they waited for the train.  Louis looked beautiful even though he was wearing sweatsshirt and jeans holding a skateboard. That was Louis though, wearing tight skinny jeans and an adidas hoodie or something in that area. He had a layed back style. Harry loved that about him. It was a lot of things he loved about Louis though not just that.

He took a picture and posted it to Instagram.

Captioning it trip with my boy ♥ @lwt91

"Trains here beautiful." Louis said as the train pulled in.

Harry walked over well really wobbled over and stepped on with Louis. They sat down.

"Hey." Louis began but noticed Harry was sleeping away on his shoulder.

Harry woke 30 minutes later and they were still about 20 minutes later. He picked his head up off of Louis' lap.