I'm ready to marry you

"I don't believe this little act she's putting on Harry not one bit." Louis said as he laid sleeping William in his pack and play.

"You don't have to believe it Louis, I do." Harry said from the edge of the bed.

Louis sighed hard.

"I just don't trust her." Louis said.

"Again Louis you don't have to I do." Harry said pointing to his own chest.

"Yes I do," Louis argued "you are my fiancé and I think I've got a right to worry about what you do and don't do."

"She's my mum Lou, you don't see me arguing with you about you talking to your mum do you?" Harry pointed out.

"I made my own choice of doing so." Louis said stupidly.

Harry and Louis both made their own choices of talking to their mums again. Neither of them were forced to.

"I did too." Harry said shaking his head.

"I want you to be happy Haz, but it's just after all your mum has done and said to you I don't know if I can trust her." Louis said looking down.

"I'm giving her one more chance just one more. If she messes it up then no more chances. I'll continue to talk to Gemma but not her." Harry explained.

"I talked to my mum before I came here." Louis said.

"Oh?" Harry said wanting to know more.

"I called her up, because I felt so horrible and I wasn't sure if I should of came after you or just let you come back on your own." Louis explained.

"What if I didn't?" Harry said raising a brow.

"I would've came after you eventually." the boy said.

"If your mum didn't tell you to come you wouldn't of came at all you would've just waited?" Harry questioned.

Louis nodded.

"I'm miserable without you." Louis said softly.

Harry smiled at him and kissed his cheek before taking his laptop out and logging into his email. Louis wrapped his arm around the boys waist pecking his shoulder with a kiss before resting his head on him.

Harry's eyes widened when he saw he had a reply from Mrs. Bramble. He read it out loud.

From Mrs.Bramble:

I'm replying in regards to the previous email. I would love for you to come back, however you would not be my lead as I have found another dancer for that position.

Mrs. Bramble.

Harry sighed disappointed.

"I'm not going back there!" Harry said annoyed.

"You don't have to, I think you're the best dancer ever." Louis said.

"I can't believe her!" Harry slammed his laptop shut.

"Babe calm down I'm sure there's other schools you can go to." Louis said calmly.

"Yeah most likely private which are more expensive." Harry said.

"You just said you would get your mum to help you if things got better and as far as I can see they are." Louis reminded him.

"Fuck Ballet I'm done with it!" Harry was being a little irrational.

"Babe come on don't throw it away because you didn't get back in where you wanted." Louis said.

Harry sighed feeling the tears in his eyes. Louis pulled him into his chest and cuddled him.