THE 'MATE MANUAL' -- Story #2

Lange had a plan, a few plans actually.

Plan #1:stay far away from her mate, he didn't know about her and she planned to keep it that way. She had her reasons, even if we was sexy as hell.

Plan #2:to avoid her mate at all costs, she might have to quit the job she loved. She was still working on Plan #3.

Imagine her surprise when the Prince, her mate, shows up unexpected. And knows everything, well almost everything.

But did he know about her biggest secret?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welcome to the second 'Mates Inc.' short story. I welcome constructive criticism and am always looking for ways to improve my writing, cleaning up the confusing bits, expanding where needed, chopping unneeded sections... The usual writers surgery called 'editing'.

I will be re-writing and changing these three stories to make sure they are woven together well, without any 'dangling participles' if you know what I mean.

I hope you enjoy these and please remember to vote, it's a little pavlovian but an effective way for writers-specifically me in this case- to stay encouraged. It's like that Family Guy sketch where James Woods follows a candy trail and is lured into a trap.

Sometimes we just can't help ourselves!

Peace-out! - Olympic Wolf

I crack up every time... 

Notes:===================

*I don't own the rights to any of the images or videos used in this story. I really enjoy matching the music and pictures to the mood of the chapters.

**The video names are listed in the 'Authors Notes' at the end of the chapters.

***© 2016, Olympic Wolf or representative thereof. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author.