Part 8

The four of us were on our way to the restaurant to celebrate the new album. After 3 months of constant working, they need a little time to get relaxed before the next project begins, so they decided to go outside for dinner. Ignazio was the one driving the car with me in the passenger seat while both Piero and Gian in the back seat.

The traffic was unusually horrible and everyone began to lose their patience. Gian took off his headphones and look out of the window to see what happened, but all we can see was another car.

"Oh come on Piѐ!" Ignazio shouted when Piero started to act silly by kicking the driver's seat like a kid. Both Piero and Gian laughed at his reaction and I can't help but join them.

"Not you too..." he protests, looking at me with a silly sad face.

After 20 minutes, we're finally able to get out of the traffic. It turns out that it was caused by a car accident in the interstate.

At the restaurant, a waitress lead way to our table. I was distracted by the beautiful Mediterranean decoration on the inside I forget to follow the boys. Ignazio who offered me his hand and bought me back to reality.

Our table was on the second floor near the balcony. I fixed my eyes on the beautiful view of the city covered by light as the darkness of the night takes over. Suddenly I feel a warm hand touching mine. It was Ignazio's.

"Hei, are you okay?" he asked softly and looked into my eyes in concern.

"Um, yes." I stammered. "It's just, the view is amazing."

Once we finished our dinner, the boys started talking about the new album and the stories behind it. The talk was light and pretty much random. One minute they're being serious, and the next minute they started to throw jokes about one another.

"So Tania, what is it like studying at the university?" Piero asked curiously.

"Well, it's pretty much like high school, I guess. But the curriculum is not as strict." I tried my best to explain.

The three of them look into each other and laughed. "Well, we've never tried high school either," Gian replied.

"We've been doing this since we were 14, 15 years old. We traveled a lot so we have no time for regular school, you know?" Ignazio finally speak up and explained. "We have private tutors to help us study."

~Two months later~

Here we go again, a bad dream woke me up from my sleep. As usual, I don't remember any of the dreams, I just felt exhausted after it. The first thing I do after I woke up was calling my mom. I'm so glad to hear her voice, it always able to calm me down. The next number I'm gonna call was Ignazio's, but someone knocked into my door before I do that. Who is knocking on someone's door this early?

"Buongiorno, amore!" he said with a cheerful voice and then come and hugs me tight. He hugs me for a couple of seconds without saying anything and that makes me worried.

"Is everything okay, Igna?" I asked. He finally let go of me and look me in the eyes. I can see a few tears in the corner of his eyes. It's only been three days since he got back from the Europe tour

"Everything's great!" his voice was shaky but he quickly comes in and headed straight to the living room, didn't even give me a chance to ask more questions. "We're going out today. You should get ready."

"Where?" I asked, "Besides, it's 5 in the morning and I'm still sleepy" I protested.

"Go take a shower! I'll prepare the breakfast." he went straight to the kitchen without saying anything else. I hate not knowing something like this, but to know what he's up to, I must do what he said.