Chapter #19: Do I Really Have A Gift?

Sapphire's POV.

A lot of people think I'm crazy, like that one time....

Flashback•••

I walked into the house and then suddenly...

"SURPRISE!" Everybody yelled and came out from their hiding places.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody screamed.

"It's my birthday?"

Everyone's expression: ._.

Flashback Over°°°

Yeah many people think I'm crazy but, crazy enough to see a therapist? Yeah no. But unfortunately I have to see one because Justin The Asshole who fReAkInG marked me yesterday and shit, made an appointment for me to see a therapist. I cannot reschedule, and I can't do nothing about so I am going to see a therapist. Elliot was against it too, so did Jake, Jackson, and Connor. I mean I know I saw something, or someone out there that day. But Justin doesn't believe me, so here I am standing in front of the door of the therapist's office. I knocked on the door, and rolled my eyes.

"Ah, you are?" A man with white hair and black glasses spoke to me.

"Ms. Brooks, Sapphire Brooks."

"You sure it's not Sapphire O'Connor? Because that's what I put down." He pointed on my name on his clipboard. The list read...

Name: Sapphire O'Connor
Appointment time: 3:30 pm
Reason: crazy/ mental
Relatives: Friends/ Boyfriend
End time: 4:30

O'Connor? Mental!? Oh fuck no.

"Uh- Yeah my mistake." I laughed.

"Oh, well then come on in." He smiled.

"So you're seeing things?"

"No, I am not seeing things I saw a man but my mat- boyfriend didn't see anything and he didn't believe me."

"So you are not crazy?"

"Yes-no, no I am definitely not crazy, well at least not in that way."

He wrote down notes on the clipboard.

"So, what exactly did you see outside?" He raised his eyebrow I looked at his name tag.

Mr. Allens

Is he Tanya's dad?

"I'm Tanya Allens."

Yep Tanya's dad.

"Well my boyfriend admitted that he loved me and then I heard something outside, I looked out the window and saw a man with a camera taking pictures, and he was dressed in all black, and me and him made eye contact. And I said "Did you see that?" And he was like "See what?" And I said "That." And he said "WHERE!" and me and the man made eye contact and then I had a panic attack. That's it."

"Oh, a panic attack?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"It's usual, but when somebody see's something nobody else sees it doesn't mean that person is crazy. It means that person has a gift, that's you. Justin probably doesn't have a gift and maybe that man was some type of spirit or used some type of possibly magic?"

"You're right Mr. Allens, thank you for your help I am glad I went to your session today, sir." I shook his hand.

"You have a gift Sapphire, a very, very, very special gift." He shook my hand.