Chapter #21: Medicine Is For ButtHeads

Chapter #21: Medicine Is For Buttheads

Sapphires P.O.V

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"YES I AM SERIOUS!"

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE SERIOUS!?"

"I'M SO SERIOUS THAT I AM SERIOUS."

"Ugh you suck, Jake."

"It's not my fault that YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN."

"JUST GET. IT. OUT. NOW." I yelled at Jake.

"YOU KNOW I'M AFRAID OF LIZARDS!"

"LISTEN, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS HOUSE AT THIS MOMENT NOW CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GET. IT. OUT." I screamed as I jumped on top of the kitchen counter.

He sighed and slowly grabbed a broom and the dust pan. He reached over next to the squirming lizard and picked it up with the dust pan and pushed it outside the window with the broom. He gagged.

"YOU OWE ME SO MUCH, SAPPH."

I grinned.

"What's going on here?" Ruby whined as she came into the kitchen.

"This dumbo over here, left the front door open and a lizard got inside and she forced ME to take it out because she's afraid of lizards. Psh who the heck is afraid of lizards? Like psh pathetic-" I stopped Jake.

"DONT EVEN DENY THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF LIZARDS TOO! YOU- YOU UGH!"

Ruby rolled her eyes as she grabbed a jug of milk from the fridge drinking it.

"You drink from the jug?" I asked.

"Uh hell yeah I do."

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY. YOU ARE ONLY 9 YEARS OLD." A lady came down the stairs. She matched Jakes complexion. Jake greeted her with a big hug.

"Hi mom." Jake whispered.

"Hi my little honey stick." She pinched his cheeks. I laughed a little.

"And as for you young lady, you're not my baby butterfly anymore."

Ruby's eyes went wide.

"MOMMMMMMMMM NO IM SORRY PLEASSE!"

"Nope, not gonna work this time girlfriend." Ruby's mom said.

She then noticed me awkwardly watching their conversation.

"OMG EXCUSE MY HORRIBLE MANNERS! My name is Emerald and this is my annoying, wonderful bundles of joy Jake and Ruby. I'm sure you two have met before."

"Hi Emrald, uhm- my name is Sapph-"

"Oh I've heard about you."

"Oh, like bad things? Because if it's bad then I didn't do it, I mean I'm a nice person and all if you get to know me- actually when you get me mad I get realllyyyyyy-"

"Honey, I've heard really wonderful things about you." She stopped my rambling.

"Oh, you have? From who?"

"Well Justin of course, he talks about you every single day, it can get annoying sometimes."

I slightly smiled to myself.