Epilouge

It's been 2 years since Justin went into a coma and everything isn't the same without him. Sure we were happy at times but it didn't cover the fact that we still mourn over Justin. Today was my visit to the hospital to see how's he's doing. I rushed over to the hospital and I checked in with the front desk lady, she nodded signaling it was okay for me to enter his room. I sadly smiled as I saw the state he was in. He was all bandaged up, his skin was a pale color and needles were all over his body. I took his hand into mine and my heart started aching.

I miss him so much. I miss how he was so protecting of me and the way he kissed me. When he told me about how we're mates and how we bumped into each other at school.

I just miss him.

I let out a sob and tears were streaming down my face. I probably looked like a mess but I could care less. Justin was what I was worried about.

Running the pack isn't easy. They would ask how he's doing and all it would make me do is cry. People would just comfort and tell me it's going to be okay.

But is it really going to be okay?

I held his hand tight.

"Running the pack isn't the same without you. We all miss you. We aren't the same anymore, no one is. We still think about you, we never stopped. I never stopped." I lifted his hand up to my lips and I kissed it softly, like he was fragile, like a delicate rose petal.

"I want you to wake up. Wake up for me, if not wake up for Jake, Max, Jackson and Connor, wake up for the pack. We need you Justin. Please...wake up." I cried, rubbing my eyes.

The monitor started making a loud beeping noise. I stood up immediately.

"NURSE! DOCTOR! SOMEBODY!" I yelled outside the door. Nurses and doctors came rushing in with equipment and a bunch of wires.

"WHATS-.." I spoke. Then the beeping stopped and a nurse turned to me, she put her hand on my shoulder and told me...

"He's alive."