Chapter Eight

C H A P T E R    E I G H T

-------------

Adrien's POV

"Adrien! Wake up!" A tiny voice whispered to me. I open my eyes slightly. I've slept so comfortably last night. "Adrien!" The voice said again a little bit louder. I opened my eyes and almost died.

Marinette had her beautiful head on my chest and arms around me as well.

"Damn it I fell asleep," I whispered trying not to wake her up. "Just hurry up a transform back before she see's you!" Plagg said.

I slowly got out of bed. I moved Marinette's body where she wasn't cuddling with me. "Plagg claws out," I whispered. I transformed when I heard a small groan.

I froze not moving an inch.

"Chat?"

Marinette's POV

A light flashed making me open my eyes a little. I saw a black figure.

"Chat?" I groaned.

Then I remember what happened last night. He de-transformed and got in bed with me. Now thinking about it is really weird.

"Chat!" I screamed.

"Shhh, I came to umm offer you an r-ride a to school." He stuttered. I raised my eyebrow, "Uh huh you don't say. Well let me change and you can take me to school." I said.

Chat was obviously lying but I'm going to let it slide this once. After all, we don't need anymore awkwardness between us.

Chat went to the balcony while I changed. I quickly put my clothes on and went to the balcony.

"Uh we should get going it's eight already." Chat said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Well let's get going purrincess." He whispered in my ear grabbing my waist. I giggled.

He took me to school pretty fast even though as Ladybug I can go faster, but whatever. He put me down and looked at me. I smiled when a pair of lips touched mine.

Chat kissed me and yet again didn't mind it. He pulled away and smiled.

"Goodbye princess."

"Bye Chat."

He ran and jumped onto buildings. I went to my class barely making it in time.

I noticed that Adrien wasn't there when I got there. Weird I'm usually the one that's always late.

Adrien's POV

"Damn it," I muttered putting my pants on. I was wearing my Pj's when I transformed so that's what I had on after I transformed.

"Maybe you shouldn't have stayed with that girl," Plagg said. He was right. I wasn't going to stay that long but I started getting comfortable and I accidentally fell asleep.

"She's not just a girl Plagg," I told him. "Anyways, Plagg claws out!"

I quickly ran to school and transformed back to Adrien. I am so late. I ran up the stairs and went to my classroom. I slowly opened the door and went to my seat.

"Where were you, dude?" Nino whispered. "I was dealing with a," I paused not knowing what to say, "princess." I finally muttered.

Nino looked at me like I was a mad man but I just was in dream land thinking of my princess.

The school day happened nothing that big. Chloe flirted with me like always. I can never get her off my back.

"So next week Nino is having a Christmas party at his house and you both are invited," Alya said. "Yeah, Nino's party but you're inviting us." Marinette scoffed. I chuckled at her response. She smiled at me and blushed.

"Well, I'm his girlfriend so I can do whatever I want with his things," Alya said. "Yup whatever you want with my thing," Nino smirked. Alya blushed and hit him in the arm, "S-SHUT U-UP!" She yelled.

Marinette and I looked at each other and started laughing our hearts out. Alya facepalm with her face looking like a tomato. "You guys are perverted." She muttered.

"Your the one who says these things!" Marinette said in between laughs. I love the way she looks when she smiles and has a good time. Everything about her seems too familiar but I can't just place a finger on it yet.

Yet...

(A/N) Quick chapter for you lovelies. Thanks for commenting and voting guys it means a lot to me :) This book is halfway through so I wanted to see if you would like a murder mystery MLB fan-fiction. And yes this is just for I can kill Chloe :p Comment if you would like to see that but I have plenty more idea's for fan-fiction and this is just one of them.