Chapter Nine

C H A P T E R   N I N E

----------------

Adrien's POV

It's been a week. Nothing exciting just akuma's and Marinette's kisses. I have no idea if she kissed anyone before but she's good.

Nino's party is today and I am hoping nothing happens to prevent me from coming. Also that Chloe doesn't lie again.

"I need my love! Camembert!" Plagg dramatically posed. I threw him a piece of the stinky cheese.

"You are disgusting." I groaned.

"Yeah but I'm not the one smacking on some girl." He responded.

I blushed with the remark. Grrreat I have no comeback now. I went to my computer and looked at the Ladyblog.

"Hey, guys here is Ladybug with me for a Christmas interview!" Alya exclaimed. "Ha thanks for having me." Ladybug chuckled.

I've heard that laugh somewhere.

"Well first let's start with if you even celebrate Christmas."

"I do it's one of my favorite holidays." Ladybug smiled.

That smile as well.

"Nice!" Alya screeched. I know she's fangirling inside.

"Now for the more juicy stuff, do you have a Christmas sweetheart?" Alya questioned. Ladybug got a shade of deep red.

"Oh um I um guess yes, no, I don't know it's kind of confusing." She stuttered.

She's so adorable when she stutters.

"What do you mean by 'I don't know?"

"Well um I have this guy but there's this other guy and I um... let's get to the next question."

A guy. She never told me about any guy.

I felt my blood boiling. "Adrien more Camembert!"

I punched the desk. There's a guy she hasn't told me about. Actually two guys.

"Woah calm down just tell me where the Camembert is and I'll get it myself," Plagg said.

She has two sweethearts.

My heart was racing and I wanted to destroy everything in my path. Perhaps the guys she was talking about.

I punched the wall.

"ADRIEN GIVE ME MY CAMEMBERT!" Plagg screeched.
I threw him my school bag. "Finally." He muttered.

I got my phone and I calmed down seeing what was on the screen.

Marinette.

I sighed, "Plagg you know what, you might be right," I stared at the picture of Marinette. "Camembert is better than girls."

Marinette's POV