Chapter Eleven

C H A P T E R      E L E V E N 

--------------

Marinette's POV

School starting again. Ever since I almost...since that date with Chat I've been ignoring him.

Well he would come and I'll make up an excuse to leave. I couldn't handle him with me. Even though I kind of miss talking to him.

With his dumb yet cute puns. His eyes looking like fresh summer grass and his hair shining like the sun. Then the way he looks at me and the way he ki-

Mari. Stop.

I threw on a black jacket on. "Princess?"

I stood there not knowing what to do. After a while of standing there I decided to walk out the room.

I felt a hand gently grab my wrist. "Marinette." I looked up and saw Chat's eyes staring me down. I looked back in front of me ignoring him.

"Marinette whats wrong?" He asked. I continued looking at the wall. I heard him calling my name but I wouldn't budge. I felt his hand gripping my wrist harder as I ignored him.

He pushed me and pinned me to the wall. Feeling his warm breath on my face. He breathed heavily and his hair messier than usual. Bags under his eyes like he haven't slept in days.

"Marinette, answer me." He grumbled.

"What?" I muttered. "What's wrong with you? I've been trying to talk to you and be I don't know? Your boyfriend! And you've been ignoring me and making excuses." He angrily whispered at me.

"I got to go to school Chat." I harshly whispered.

"Marinette." He pleaded.

I pushed him away and walked out of the room. I felt cruel walking away like that. Tears started forming in my eyes. I wiped it away and walked to school.

Adrien's POV

Marinette walked out. I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Why won't she talk to me!" I yelled. I started heading out to the balcony.

I saw Marinette walk to school. She looks mesmerizing and no word can describe her beauty. Yet somehow I've seen this type of beauty somewhere.

Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. Her laugh. Her everything. Every detail about seems perfect. Perfect to me none the less.

I sighed, "Tell me what's going on."

I went to school.

"Hey dude are you alright? You seem exhausted." Nino said. "I..." I looked up to Marinette talking to Alya. "Haven't been able to sleep good."

A girl is preventing me from sleeping. I thought that would of happened but another way instead. Not worrying about her.

The teacher came in. I tried my hardest to pay attention, but I still had my mind on Marinette.

Soon it was time for lunch so we left to eat.

Everyone walked out. I caught myself glancing at Marinette multiple times while she walked. I couldn't hold my Chat much longer and ran up to her.

"Hey, Mari!"

"H-hey Adrien." She greeted.

"Umm, c-can I walk you home?" I asked not knowing what else to say. If I said anything about Chat she would surely find out and Ladybug would kill me.

She smiled, "Sure."

Marinette's POV

We got to my house.

"D-do you want to stay for lunch? I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind." He smiled and said yes.

I smiled back and we went inside.

"Mom I have a friend over to have lunch with me!" I yelled trying to get my mom's attention.

"Ok Marinette just come on up!" She yelled.

I gestured him to go up stairs with me. We went up and my mom had a plate of green beans with meat on it.

"That's- oh Adrien it's you." She smiled. I blushed knowing what my mom thought. "Well sit tight I'm going to some croissants. And Marinette the guest gets the first serving of food." She said while giving me her it's not for you look. I chuckled when she left.

I grabbed my own plate serving my food myself. I sat down across from Adrien. He was stuffing his face.

I chuckled. He reminded me of Chat when we went to eat at the sandwich shop.

"Does anyone ever feed you." I blurted out.

Why Marinette? Why do you do this? I mentally facepalmed at myself.

"My dad is having me have a juice diet for modeling." He chuckled.

"Oh well, that's umm cool?" Marinette just shuts up now.

"Yeah well, it's a strict diet so when I get a chance to eat solid food I take it." He smiled.

Strict diet.

Everything about him all of a sudden reminded me of Chat. I stared at him. I guess it was too long because he started waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh, what?" I managed to say. "Are you ok, you seem distracted." He said. I looked at my food I wasn't really hungry anymore.

"I um nothing I just...see ya at school." I got up and ran out of the house.

I love Chat.

First, I HAVE 1K READS!!! What how?!?! Thanks for reading guys it means a lot to me. Second, I have no idea how school's in France are so it's just stuff I notice in Miraculous. In matter fact, I have no idea about a lot in France so sorry for my ignorance. Third...get ready ;)