chapter 2

Ok so here it goes , hope you like it . -k.d. (unedited)

   Layla woke up like usual and did her usual routine .Then after words made a quickly breakfast for her mom and dad who were all ready there and quickly ate and said good bye to her parents with a quick kiss on the cheek and was off to her work at the supermarket.    She works there by being a cashier and doing a few thing here and there around the local supermarket.She went to usual place just like always and do the same thing she always did,smile at people ,help them find things the typical stuff.  That was in till she heard from a few girls standing by outside the supermarket say that the king and queen are going to hold a party so that the prince could meet someone who he can fall in love with ,the party being held at the castle tomorrow but it was no lower class people only upper class.She heard that rumor going around about the prince having to find someone so he take over the throne and give a heir but she didn't care nor did she now but it was still quite interesting.    So she just went back to work in till she heard them say that the king and queen were putting the lower class people up to be slaves and announcing it to everybody after the party , that's when she got really worried and was in till she got off work and came back to her parents; her mother finishing up dinner and her father resting on the couch.   They knew that something was wrong but hesitated on asking.That was in till she said it her self "um there's a party at the castle tomorrow and afterwards they will announce that we as lower class people will be put into slavery" Layla explained        " um ok ,will then ok that's bad news" said her father Robert        " you think Robert" said her mother Denise " wow even when we are about to be separated you guys still find a way to be sarcastic" said Layla " oh honey we will always be sarcastic" said there parents together and laughed a little " hey just trying to lighting the mood here " said her mother noticing Layla's serious face .  So she did a little bit and they ate dinner but with a little worried thoughts in there minds.But with all those thoughts it made Layla in more detriment to make her dream come true ... to dance in the ballroom in the castle.So she did want her dream to come true but for that she would have to go do it when her parents were asleep, so she did;they were and the coast was clear so she set out to make her dream come true .
So hopefully you like it whoever decided to read it,anyway hoped you like it and weren't confused by it have a nice day.-k.d.