chapter 8

Sorry I didn't update had things to do, anyway hope you like it .-k.d.

The next day Layla got ready for work the usual,except for the fact that her parents kept on teasing her about James other than that normal morning.Then she got to her usual post in her working and started working.It wasn't till her afternoon break that she was going to meet James when, James was heading her way.She was surprised that he actually kept his promise on visiting her.

"Hey you actually came when I strictly told you not to" Layla said strictly."I know mom, but I wanted to come to you instead of meeting at the rocks "James said teasingly "hey!"she said offended."I'm sorry,but let's be honest her who can resist you" replied James "oh stop it you flirt "Layla said with a blush."so ,come on let's go sit down on that table" said James suggesting the table on the other side of them, Layla nodded to that.So then they settled to that table and started talking nonsense to each other.People saw them and speculated what was going on and why he was with some like her,tho they couldn't deni that she was a beauty; but it was more of her class.

They talked all the way until she had to go back to her shift.She then gave him a hug and good bye,and that she'll see him tomorrow afternoon.She was happy to see him and so was he but if only they knew that rumors fly.But at last she got to her post and went back to work like it wasn't a big deal that she just talk to a royal.

She later got home and went to help her mom serve dinner.When that was done they all ate and talked about there day.Her explaining that she once again talked to James,and her father asking her if anything funny is happening between them; she answered with a simple no.But she secretly wished there was , but she wasn't going to say that out loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When James got home he went and started eating dinner with his mom, his dad right after.They talked about there day his mom complaining about how she didn't have any new dresses ,his dad talking about his work,and then finally James talked about his day and Layla .He went on and on about her and just in general looking all loved up.Of course his parents not knowing Layla was not upper class,James not wanting to add those parts in; loved the fact that their son was liking a girl so they liked the fact of Layla being with their son.But that will later be changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla then went to go to sleep with the thought of James. And James falling asleep to the simple thought of her.Both awaiting for tomorrow.

Ok I'm such a sap,anyway hope you liked it also tell me what you think of it and have a nice day.-k.d.