chapter 11

Ok so here it goes another one as always hope you like it.-k.d.

The day went normal for the two.The usual,they met up at the river at the afternoon,all the same ...will at least for them. Mary,James' mom was having tea as usual but when she started talking about Layla and James the person said that Layla is no one like them;that her daughter saw Layla and James at the market and that Layla worked there.See what I mean when rumors fly and well this one was true but deadly to their relationship.Lets say that Mary wasn't happy with that,so when tea was over she headed to the market now this was when Layla and James were coming back from their chat at the river so it was perfectly bad timing.

They got there,but didn't know that the queen was spying on, them she saw it all.When they finished talking to the hug to the kiss and to when Layla started working at the market.Mad was an understatement,she was furious with them.She just had meet had met her the other night,and she had lied straight to their faces,bother of them.She then after that went back to the castle and to the king.When he got off work he looked at his wife with worry,not knowing why she was mad.She then explained why she was and all that she saw.They now both were furious,and decides that they should first calm down then after that they should just keep on spying on her and see if it's true or if the queen was seeing things.She was offended if that thinking that her husband didn't believe her but he told her to make sure it's true for sure.

Layla had told James that they should be more careful with were they see each other,because she didn't want any drama but he had reassured that it will all be fine.But things are far from being fine.Now especially when James wants to surprise her.They have talked about him meeting her parents and they have decided for him to meet them on Sunday and will he decided to pull the surprise that day.It was all over the place everything happening at the same time.

Ok so short chapter,ugh it's so bad,but ya have a nice day.-k.d.