chapter 5

Ok new update duh, anyway I can't believe people actually read this I mean I thought it would be a big flop but ohwhale ;hope you like it-k.d.

The next morning was chaos they both had so many things to do.Of course James because he was helping his parents organize the party and everything, and well Layla because she had to find a dress and tell her parents in the first place that she going to the party.So there was a lot going on today .She decided to tell her parents first at breakfast,so when it was time to eat she just trew it out there and said it "the prince invited me to the party tonight!" "Um .....ok good for you ,have fun" said her mother with her father nodding his head agreeing with the statement. " Wait you're just going to let me go just like that ?" Layla questioned "ya sure why not ,it's Saturday you deserver some fun" explained her father .

Then with that she just nodded and they continued to eat their breakfast.She then cleaned the dishes and after that cleaned the rest of the house with some help of her mom .At that point it was four o'clock and she still haven't chosen her dress.She started to panic with that so she quickly took a shower and then wrapped a towel around herself and then started looking threw her dresses .Then finally after sometime she found one that looked decent enough a simple light pink colored dress and quickly but that on and her undergarments and baby blue shoes on ,then did her hair in a French braid.

Then she was off to the castle with her piece of paper the prince gave her.But she started to get nervous,what if he doesn't remember me , what if they kick me out so many what if's.'Also all the girls her are way pretty than me and more wealthy ,I have no chance against them' she thought with disappointment.But a last she got to the gates and gave the guards the paper and then waited for them to tell her to go or not , but with reading it they quickly let her in and went to the next person .So with that she looked around and was amazed by how big it was, (that's what she said lol) she didn't pay attention to it last night cuz she was in a hurry but now in daylight it was so much bigger and beautiful.She then set out to the garden.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
He was excited with her coming over and couldn't wait until she did.But when it came time to dress he wanted to impress her and that wasn't of him he never tried to impress someone they tried to impress him ,but it was different with her he wanted to impress her and be good friends with her maybe even more.So it took him longer than usual to get ready , but he didn't care it was for her ;all of it was for her.
He then started off to the garden. Were he found her there sitting in the bench with her back towards him but to him she looked amazing even tho he couldn't see her face he knew she was beautiful.Then he cleared his throat to get her attention.

Then when she stood up and turned to face him was when he saw the most beautiful woman in the world.They looked at each others eyes and everything was as if it were in slow motion .They stared at teacher for a long time till she looked down and blushed.He then went closer to her and lifted up her chin to make her look in his eyes " hey don't look down you're to pretty for that"James commented she just laughed a little and turned the other way so he wouldn't see her be so red faced by his comment."um ok so about last night "he said she nodded for him to continue " I won't tell anyone I'd you agree to see me everyday starting tomorrow to meet me at the two big rocks beside the river.

She looked at him weird but at last nodded a yes .He smiles a big gleaming smile and she returned it.He then hugged her , which she was surprised at but returned it too.Then after that he went took her hand and took her in side to enjoy the party.

Ok I'm on a role , anyway hope you enjoyed and ya liked it ;so have a nice day-k.d.