chapter 6

Ok here it goes another chapter, still can't believe people read my book so thank you for those who are reading this book means a lot to me so thxs once again.-k.d.

Once she got inside and let go of his hand ,which when she let go he longed for;she was amazed on how many people were there .She'd never seen so many people all at one also the ballroom was more beautiful than last night.She turned around to him when she suddenly couldn't find him ,then someone touched her shoulder and she turned around and it was the prince, she was scared cuz it was just like last night but they laughed and she slapped him lightly on the chest for pay back.They then started talking about their lives and just them selves in general,just getting to know each other.

After that they sat on a table , which she suggested to be no where near his parents so she didn't have to talk to them ; and eat  until they were both full. Then he took her on a tour of the castle then back to the ballroom. When they got there they started to dance and just have loads of fun with each other.Then a slow song came and they looked at eachothers eyes and started to dance together.Then after a while let got used to being close to each other and let it be ,but if she knew just how many girls wanted to be in here place right now.

With that after awhile they let go of each other and laughed  a little.After that she had to leave because of it heating to late and her parents worrying about her. He then offered to escort her to her home but she refused so he said to the gate and she agreed.So he did and when they got there he so badly wanted to kiss her but he wanted to let it be special,so he just hugged her and she reassured that she was going to meet him at the place he requested.So with that being said she set out to go home.When she got there she was so happy and did a happy dance and laughed at her luck to meet such a nice guy ,will one who's the prince so there's a twist.But she got to bed when finished with her nightly routine and went to asleep with a smile.

Him similar, he was so happy to meet such an amazing women who don't care about his wealth. He liked Layla he just hoped she did too.But he will soon know later on that the feelings are mutual.

Ok so another one done yes ! , a filler but it's better than nothing anyway hope you liked it and till me what you think and have a nice day .-k.d.