chapter 13

Holy cow milk chapter 13, anywho so much drama is going down don't know how I'm gonna cope with this; also school started so I will try to update each other day but I'll try (even tho probly no one reads this) and ya hope you like it.-k.d.

Right when James came back to his house all happy he was faced with the rage of his parents it was all gone.He came in and right then he's mom started questioning him "so you proposed to her nice then but one question son,why didn't you say she was a peasant?" She said with disgust,he got mad at her for that."she's not a peasant and yes I did because I truly am madly deeply in  love with her!". Then everything spined out of control.

Shouts from all three where heard,James defending Layla and his parents trying to figure out why he did what he did.It was all beyond worse then finally his dad took control of the situation. "Look here son we love you and all but you know you can't just marry her" he said,James responded with "yes I can,but you don't want me too am I right?" his parents were stumped at that.Yes he was right they knew that but  they wouldnt admit that and couldn't just let him do that.So they stood for what they believe in and that is that he in no means would marry her ever.

So what they did next was outrages.They talked to him and Sid that he shall go to a school in 'Stringer' and stay there and so he couldn't see her.They decided for her to also go away and make her go to 'Hallton' so they would be far away from each other.So the next day with his many and many refuses they finally got him packed and ready to leave.She also was being forced to leave.She was packed and ready to leave with a last goodbye from her crying parents what could they have done,she so badly wanted to at least hug him goodbye.She knew thier relationship wasn't going to last especially since his parents didn't like people like her.She wished she'll at least maybe see him on last time.

That wish was granted when he came running coming to her out of breath and went and hugged her."god I'm so glad I got here before you're gone, I'm so sorry I got you into this I really am but her have this it's for later and here good bye" he said that while giving her an envelope and a kiss.She was out if word it was all too quick.She knew they were looking for him because he kept looking back.She then finally left that spot and sadly went ahead and headed for the other place she she'll have to live in.On the way there she opened the envelope and inside he wrote were he was going so she can sent him letters and lots of love and explain what had happened.

They were both thinking of each other when heading to thier destination and being really sad to be alone and not being able to see each other.It was all too sad for them they didn't like that and wanted to be with each other even more now.So that distance wasn't going to stop them.

Ok so short and crappy I'm sorry but like I said I have a little time in the weekends to do this so ya I'll try to update, hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day.-k.d.