chapter 7

So here it goes also sorry the other one was short but I had things to do and by that I mean sleep anyway this one will be longer.
Also sorry for making long then short chapters but keep in mind that I do this in the middle of the night anyway hope you like it.-k.d.

Layla woke up with bliss remembering what happened last night.She was greatly giddy all breakfast,but her parents didn't want to ask just yet .So when they were done and Layla was finishing the dishes her mom asked "ok cut it Layla tell us what happened yesterday that made you so happy" "um....well I talked to the prince and you can say were friends, and also I'm going to meet him this afternoon" she responded.Her parents nodded but then did a double take"wait you mean the prince, of this village or some man named prince?" Her father said ," yes the prince of this village who else ?" She said with a questioning look .They dismissed it and said "nothing it just that it's unique for someone like us to know someone like him" .She nodded understanding were they were coming from ,but besides from that her parents supported her seeing him asking as she didn't get in trouble .
~~~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~
So that afternoon , she got ready to meet the James and then headed out to were he wanted to meet her.When she got there she was astonished by how beautiful the lake looked and with the sun setting it was even more .She looked around the rock and found him seating there with normal clothes on not royal clothes likes yesterday's and that's what she liked.She decided to scare him just like he scared her so she did , "A!" while pushing him lightly on the shoulders.She succeed and started laughing with a singing like voice saying "payyybaaack, paaaaybaaaack".He just laughed thinking how cute she was but wouldn't dare to tell her ,at least not now .Then said "you succeed it was quite a scare you gave me "sarcastically , "I didn't think you'll come " he said with sincere "why" she asked "oh nothing" he said.

She let it go not thinking much if it and then she just started talking to him as if they known each other for years.Just talking the typical stuff like rumors and stuff like that , joking around him teasing her for being short a flirt here and there from both sides.They were getting along just find telling each other some secrets here and there.It was just quite a site to see to young people laughing not a care in the world just having fun , but that never lasts for long .

They then later had to go because it was getting late and they both had work to do ,him helping his father and her working at the supermarket.He joked around telling here that he was going to go meet her in her work but she said not because rumors will start about them and she didn't want that but he just said " who cares it's our lives not there's ,it's our choice they have no say in it there just jealous of us that's all ". "You speak as if we're together, but it's ok." she said with a smug face after seeing how surprised she has left him."hey but wait , what happened to the announcement about the whole... ya?"she questioned motioning with her hands around,"oh that I told my dad that there's a better way to deal with it and he took it so he dismissed it" he concluded.

She nodded and then stood there for a while then finally gave him a hug and said "goodnight, see you tomorrow afternoon same time same place?" "Yes same time and same place always,and good night too see ya " he said then let go so she can go back home.She headed home got there and like  yesterday was happy again ,but she'll get the hang of it after knowing she meet him more.He got home too and was of course also happy , he liked her and decided that he will go surprise her at work ,he then changed and went to sleep with a smile.She too then changed and then went to sleep also with a smile.(god I'm so cheesy )

Ok here's another one hoped you enjoyed, also have a nice day.- k.d.