chapter 15

Here it goes another one, also time jump,hope u like it.-k.d.

It has been months since they haven't seen each other.They both were feeling down not wanting to do anything without each other.But sadly they couldn't be together,and for what just because his parent didn't approve of her status and how she was,no that was just not right not for home James did like that his parents thought like that because they shouldn't it not right and equal.

He he hates his parents with pation at first that is, but then after a while he thought to himself that Layla wouldn't like that, she wouldn't, she would think he was turning in like his parents for hating something so much, so he instead took to calm down and just pity them for being raised in such bad thinking and that was the best for him because that hate could have turned out bad so he took this matter quite nice.

Those months away from her and not being able to see her and be able to touch her sweet soft face,caress her cheeck after they kissed,look in her eyes and say how much he loved her...He missed that, he missed her kisses the way she talk and so many little things about her.. and in general her. He took it hard for sure.

Now on those months she was bad to,she was doing poorly with her health and neglecting her well being, because of her dwelling on how he was doing. She was pale in color,more than she usually is,she was rather skinny for how she normally is. She was slowly heading for.. depression.Him not far from her.They needed to to see each other and badly they can't handle not being together.Then while  cleaning the dishes she had an idea...

Omg ..ok so hopefully this one is much better ya..ok then ..ya sorry for not updating like I said school is shit but you probly don't care so I'll stop.A cliffhanger I know, I'm pretty sure you know the idea but we'll see what happens then.Hopefully you liked it and ya have a nice day.-k.d.